E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction.Such challenges as teaching staffaging, increasing of the number of vacant positions in regional schools, need for highly qualified teachers educated in accordance with professional standard “Teacher” actualize for pedagogical university tasks of training and supporting of young teachers ready for successfully adaptation and consolidation in educational institutions of the region. The goal of this research is to analyze the problem space of young teacher’s professional activity in order for creation of institutional and methodological unit conditions for their professional development and consolidation in the educational system of Altai Krai.
Materials and Methods.Questionnaire, interactive activities and technologies, mobile moderator platforms, long-term teaching practice, all of these factors influence the fixation of young teachers’ professional dilemmas, system of researching and organization of measures and technologies for their minimization, development of “Self-Improvement-Strategy”, organization of individual professional development pathway of teacher in the early stage of his career.
Results.The technology of the mobile moderator site was implemented on the bases of 7 educational organizations of the AltaiTerritory, which are in transport accessibility. This technology allows us to consider the problem field of a young teacher’s professional activity in the focus of the points of view of employers, the university and the youngest specialist. The technology of operational response is an effective method of solving personnel issues in the educational organizations of the region, aimed at improving the training system of the future specialist. The number of students participating in long-term pedagogical practice has increased from 26 people (2015) to 51 people (2017).
Discussion.Thesystematic analysis of young professionals’ difficulties creates conditions for the effective design of the postgraduate support system for the professional development of young teachers in the AltaiTerritory.
Conclusion.Identified professional difficulties determined areas of work of the interactive sites Forum “Young Teacher. Recipe for success”.
Young teacher, professional difficulties, postgraduate support, employment, career-guidance, moderator platform, educational environment, professional development pathway, the Forum “Young Teacher. Recipe for Success”
- The key professional difficulties of young teachers have been identified;
- An analysis of the problematic space of young teachers’ professional activity was carried out. This fact made possible to determine the theme and content of the moderator’s forum sites “Young Teacher. The Formula for Success “(2016);
- Complex conditions of young teachers’ (organizational and scientific-methodological) professional development and consolidation in the educational system of the AltaiTerritory have been created.
- Kolomiec D.L., Biryukova N.A. (2016) Formirovanie gotovnosti studentov k pedagogicheskoj deyatel’nosti na osnove analiza professional’nyh zatrudnenij [Formation of students’ readiness for pedagogical activity on the basis of the professional difficulties analysis] Sovremennaya vysshaya shkola: innovacionnyj aspect. Vol. 8. 2 (32), 57–63. (In Russian).
- Alekseeva I.S. (2013) Organizacionno pedagogicheskoe obespechenie professional’nogo stanovleniya molodyh specialistov v usloviyah setevogo vzaimodeistviya sel’skih shkol [Organizational and pedagogical of young specialists’ support of professional formation in the context of network interaction of rural schools] Istoricheskaya i socialno-obrazovatel’naya mysl. 1. 17, 65–67. (In Russian).
- Danimova A.I. (2017) Nekotorye problemy adaptacii molodyh uchitelej v processe ih prakticheskoj deyatel’nosti [Some problems of young teachers’ adaptation in the course of their practical activities] Azimut nauchnyh issledovanij: pedagogika i psihologiy. Vol. 6. 3(20), 76–78. (In Russian).
- Dolgih N.N. (2016) Organizacionno-pedagogicheskie usloviya adaptacii molodyh specialistov k professional’noj deyatel’nosti [Organizational and pedagogical conditions for adaptation of young professionals to professional activities] Pedagogy & Psychology. Theory and practice. 1. 3, 26–29. (In Russian).
- Skudareva G.N. (2014) Molodoj uchitel’ nachal’noj shkoly: problemy, krizisy, protivorechiya [Young primary school teacher: problems, crises, contradictions] Nachalnaya shkola. 1, 13–19. (In Russian).
- Chitiga M. (2017) They come in different shapes: a critical analysis of teacher types. Journal of Educational Research. Vol. 2 (12), 31–49. Available from: https://ijrdo.org/index.php/er/article/view/1724 (Accessed 8th May 2018).
- Utesheva T.P. (2015) Problemy professional’nogo stanovleniya molodyh specialistov [Problems of young specialists’ professional formation] Pedagogicheskij opyt: teoriya. metodika. praktika. 4. 5, 454–455. (In Russian).
- Chernikova E.G., Ptashko T.G., Rudenko A.V. (2017) Adaptaciya i professional’noe razvitie molodyh pedagogov obshcheobrazovatel’nyh organizacij (po materialam obshcherossijskogo sociologicheskogo issledovaniya) [Adaptation and professional development of young teachers in general education organizations (based on the materials of all-Russian sociological research)] Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 7, 114–122. (In Russian).
- Shajdenko N.A., Podzolkov V.G., Kipurova S.N., Sergeeva A.N., Sergeeva A.V. (2013) Adaptacionnyj potencial budushchego uchitelya i ego proyavleniya na ehtape vhozhdeniya v professiyu [Future teacher’s adaptation potential and his development at the stage of entering the profession] Izd-vo Tul.gos.ped.un-ta im. L.N. Tolstogo.
- Gallant A., Riley P. (2014) Early career teacher attrition: new thoughts on an intractable problem, Teacher Development. 18. 4, 562–580. DOI:10.1080/13664530.2014.945129.
- Hong, J.Y. (2010) Pre-service and Beginning Teachers Professional Identity and its Relation to Dropping out of the Profession. Teaching and Teacher Education. 26. 8, 1530–1543. DOI:10.1016/j.tate.2010.06.003.
- Blinova M.L. (2012) Obespechenie preemstvennosti v razvitii professional’noj kompetentnosti studentov i nachinayushchih specialistov [Ensuring continuity in the development of professional competence of students and beginners] Joshkar-Ola, MOSI-OOO “STRING” Publ.
- Kolomiec D.L. Mal’ceva. E.V. (2015) Pedagogicheskoe soprovozhdenie nachinayushchego uchitelya nachal’nyh klassov v usloviyah realizaii obrazovatel’nyh standartov [Pedagogical support of the beginner primary school teacher during the implementation of educational standards] Perspektivy nauki. 2. 65, 40–44. (In Russian).
- Pozdeeva S.I. (2017) Organizaciya nastavnichestva kak soprovozdenie professional’nogo razvitiya molodogo pedagoga v shkole [The organization of mentoring as a process of support young teacher’s professional development at school] Sel’skij uchitel’. 2. 11, 34–38. (In Russian).
- Huisman S., Singer N.R., Catapano S. (2010) Resiliency to success: Supporting novice urban teachers. Teacher Development. 14. 4, 483–499. Available from: https://www.erudit.org/en/journals/mje/2016-v51-n2-mje02894/1038604ar/ (Accessed: 8th May 2018).
- Paniagua А. What does innovation in pedagogy look like? Paris, OECD Education. Teaching in Focus#21, OECD Publ. DOI: 10.1787/cca19081-en.
- Peterson A. et al., Understanding Innovative Pedagogies: Key Themes to Analyse New Approaches to Teaching and Learning. Paris, OECD Education Working Papers. 172, OECD Publ. DOI: 10.1787/9f843a6e-en.
- Bajgulova N.V., Sartakova E.E. (2009) Pedagogicheskie uslovija professional’noj podgotovki uchitelja dlja sel’skih malokomplektnyh obrazovatel’nyh uchrezhdenij [Pedagogical conditions for the professional training of teachers for rural small educational establishments] Vestnik Tomskogo gos. ped. un-ta. 1. 79, 32–36. (In Russian).
- Mihajlichenko A. Ju. (2009) Professional’naja podgotovka uchitelej malokomplektnyh shkol (iz opyta raboty Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta) [Vocational training of teachers’ small schools] Vestnik Tomskogo gos. ped. un-ta. 12. 90, 19–21. (In Russian).
- Veretennikova L.A., Shamarina E.V. (2017) Razvitiye paradigm pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya v obshchestve novoj formacii [The development of the paradigm of teacher education in the society of a new formation] Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 6, 39–45. (In Russian).