E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The research substantiates the relevance of the IT-solutions in various spheres of human life, the development of e-learning technologies, and the increased need for rapid and highly specialized education. All of these facts fundamentally change the role and functions of higher education institutions today. The purpose of the article is to summarize the experience of Bashkir State Pedagogical University n.a. M. Akmulla regarding the development of e-learning methodology of the profile university and private methods for online and offline learning in the higher education system, and also about the scientific research in the field of production quality and the results of the development of mass open-courses. The article reveals the main vectors of the university activities: implementation of subject-oriented educational technology, organization of training with the use of mass open online courses, transition to the active and project forms of work, development of networked educational programs, elaboration of imitation (simulation) training methods, integration training with production, implementation of dual training programs. The system of electronic educational resources created in BMSU M. Akmulla provides support for professional growth of teachers, build up the vertical interaction from student to professor, implement the methodological, organizational and substantial support of schools, and introduce mass open educational online courses for parents.
Materials and methods. There are three innovative sites (laboratories) that study information technologies in education which have been formed recently in the Bashkir State Pedagogical University n.a. M. Akmulli: “Methodology of subject-oriented learning in higher education” (development of the theoretical and methodological foundations of subject-oriented vocational education, taking into account the training requirements of a competent specialist), “Didactic design” (elaboration of the visual didactic tools for the education system), “Bimodal University as an innovative and advanced development strategy in high school” (deals with the theoretical basis and the introduction of technology into the learning process and teaching tool simulation (imitation) training).
Results. The development of bimodality in an open university project entails the introduction of mechanisms for academic mobility of students with the normative ability to re-record individual disciplines and modules based on learning outcomes both on their own online courses and on the leading Russian and international IOOO platforms. The depth of innovation is ensured by the integration of electronic tools into the main processes and projects of the university. Version 2.0 of electronic university - bimodal university - involves the integration of resources with portal solutions in the education system of the Republic of Bashkortostan (the e-education platform of the Republic of Bashkortostan) and the Russian Federation (the national platform for open education), and also providing information and analytical support for the implementation of priority university projects.
Discussion. It is emphasized that the study does not analyze the individual components of the institution’s informatization, but a holistic information and educational environment connected with the general conceptual provisions of the organizational and educational process in higher education and the role of the pedagogical university as a scientific, educational and social center of the region.
Conclusion. It is concluded that the most important directions of the university development in the field of information technologies are: the introduction of the open educational principles during the study process; constant networking with the leading universities within the country and all over the world; providing the educational process with forms of quasi-professional activity; using dual education and simulation training; cooperation with knowledge-intensive enterprises, productions, schools; electronic support of innovative projects and distributive implementation IT- solutions; electronic monitoring of the region’s education system; improvement of the e-education quality and IT competencies of participants; personnel training in the field of innovative information management.
information technologies, mass open online courses, dual training, simulation training, professional pedagogical education
- The main directions of the pedagogical university development in the field of electronic education have been determined;
- The structure of the university as an open bimodal scientific, educational and social center that combines resources and projects for sustainable social development of the region, the introduction of innovative pedagogical technologies, the implementation of the methodology of e-education and interactive education of the population is developed;
- The key projects of the PedagogicalUniversity in the field of electronic educational resources are presented.
1. Agaponov S.V. (2003) Sredstva distancionnogo obucheniya. Metodika, tekhnologiya, instrumentarij [Distance learning tools. Methodology, technology, tools] Ed. Dzhaliashvili Z.O., Saint Petersburg, BHV-Peterburg Publ. (In Russian).
2. Andreev A.A. (2014) Rossijskie otkrytye obrazovatel’nye resursy i massovye otkrytye distancionnye kursy [Russian open educational resources and massive open online courses] Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii. 6, 150–155. (In Russian).
3. Bespal’ko V.P. (2002) Obrazovanie i obuchenie s uchastiem komp’yuterov (pedagogika tret’ego tysyacheletiya) [Computer-assisted education and training (pedagogy of the third Millennium)] Moscow, Izdatel’stvo Moskovskogo psihologo-social’nogo instituta; Voronezh, MODEHK Publ. (In Russian).
4. Lapchik M.P. (2011) Distancionnye tekhnologii v sisteme innovacionnogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya [Distance technologies in the system of innovative pedagogical education] Innovacii v nepreryvnom obrazovanii. 2 (2), 5–10. (In Russian).
5. Polat E.S. ed., Motseeva M.V., Petrov A.E., etc. (2006) Pedagogicheskie tekhnologii distancionnogo obucheniya : uchebnoe posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedenij [Pedagogical technologies of distance learning] Moscow, Akademiya Publ. (In Russian).
6. Polat E.S. ed., Buharkina M.Yu., Moiseeva M.V., Petrov A.E. (2002) Novye pedagogicheskie i informacionnye tekhnologii v sisteme obrazovaniya [New pedagogical and information technologies in the education system] Moscow, Akademiya Publ. (In Russian).
7. Polat E.S. ed. (2001) Internet v gumanitarnom obrazovanii: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedenij [Internet in the Humanities] Moscow, VLADOS Publ. (In Russian).
8. Asmolov A.G., Semenova A.L., Uvarov A.Yu. (2010) Rossijskaya shkola i novye informacionnye tekhnologii: vzglyad v sleduyushchee desyatiletie [Russian school and new information technologies: a look into the next decade] Moscow, NeksPrint Publ. (In Russian).
9. Dybina O.V. (2018) Implementation of the information and communication technologies into activities of a pedagogue. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 622, 107–113. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-75383-6_14
10. Grigor’ev S.G., Grinshkun V.V. (2008) Informatizaciya obrazovaniya. Fundamental’nye osnovy [Informatization of education. Fundamental basis] Tomsk, TML-Press Publ. (In Russian).
11. Kuznecov A.A., Grigor’ev S.G., Grinshkun V.V. (2009) Obrazovatel’nye i ehlektronnye izdaniya i resursy [Educational and electronic publications and resources] Moscow, Drofa Publ. (In Russian).
12. Zaharova T.B., Zaharov A.S., Samylkina N.N., etc. (2016) Organizaciya sovremennoj informacionnoj obrazovatel’noj sredy. [Organization of modern information educational environment] Moscow, Prometej Publ. (In Russian).
13. Bulin-Sokolova E.I., Semenova A.L., Uvarov A.Yu. (2009) Shkola informatizacii: put’ k obnovleniyu obrazovaniya [School of informatization: the way to the renewal of education] Informatika i obrazovanie. 11, 3–12. (In Russian).
14. Gutman S. (2004) Obrazovanie v informacionnom obshchestve [Education in the information society] Saint Petersburg, Rossijskaya nacional’naya biblioteka. (In Russian).
15. Robert I.V. (2012) Informatizaciya obrazovaniya kak novaya oblast’ pedagogicheskogo znaniya [Informatization of education as a new area of pedagogical knowledge] Chelovek i obrazovanie. 1 (30), 14–18. (In Russian).
16. Robert I.V. (2007) Teoreticheskie osnovy razvitiya informatizacii obrazovaniya v sovremennyh usloviyah informacionnogo obshchestva massovoj global’noj kommunikacii [Theoretical bases of informatization development of education in modern conditions of information society of mass global communication] Uchenye zapiski IUO RAO. 23, 3–14. (In Russian).
17. Gorohova N.V. Informatization of education (2018) Espacios. 39 (20), 6. Available from: http://www.revistaespacios.com/a18v39n20/18392006.html (Accessed 23d April 2018).
18. Alen M. (2016) E-Learning: Kak sdelat’ ehlektronnoe obuchenie ponyatnym, kachestvennym i dostupnym [E-Learning: how to make e-learning clear, quality and accessible] Moscow, Al’pina Pablisher Publ. (In Russian).
19. Vlasova E.Z. (2014) Ehlektronnoe obuchenie v sovremennom vuze: problemy, perspektivy i opyt ispol’zovaniya [E-learning in a modern University: problems, prospects and experience] UNIVERSUM: Vestnik Gercenovskogo universiteta. 1, 43–49. (In Russian).
20. Meshcheryakova I.N. (2014) Vozmozhnosti ehlektronnogo obucheniya v razvitii poznavatel’noj aktivnosti studenta [Opportunities of e-learning in the development of cognitive activity of the student] Moscow, Flinta Publ. (In Russian).
21. Solovov A.V. (2015) Ehlektronnoe obuchenie: vektor razvitiya [E-learning: vector of development] Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii. 11, 66–75. (In Russian).
22. Shchennikov S.A. (2010) Didaktika ehlektronnogo obucheniya [Didactics of e-learning] Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii. 12, 83–90. (In Russian).