E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. This article presents the results of the monitoring research of the educational Internet resources in Russian language, evaluation criteria and the prospects for the use of analyzed electronic resources during the study of Russian language and education in Russian, as well as in the process of professional activities related to the teaching of Russian language, the organization of open education in Russian and the implementation of Russian language training for different categories of persons, including bilinguals living in multi-ethnic, poly-lingual, multi-religious regions.
Materials and Methods. Monitoring of 300 Russian-language educational Internet resources related to the teaching of Russian language was conducted by specialists in the field of linguistics, information technology and special (defectological) education. Expert assessment was carried out according to specially developed criteria. The author employed general scientific methods such as synthesis, analysis, comparison; descriptive method, including methods of observation, generalization and classification, as well as elements of quantitative and statistical analysis.
Results. The authors have identified and described 300 Russian-language educational Internet resources related to the study and teaching of Russian language, developed a system of their evaluation, carried out expert monitoring of websites according to the formulated criteria, created an electronic database with rating lists of Internet resources, distributed both on the integral total criterion and on individual indicators.
Discussion. It is noted that in the literature different criteria and principles of evaluation of web resources can be found. It is emphasized that the formed electronic database of the results of monitoring Russian-language educational Internet resources can help both content developers in terms of its further improvement and users in the course of studying/ teaching Russian.
Conclusion. It is concluded that the implementation of this project in the Bashkir State Pedagogical University n. a. M. Akmulla opens up new opportunities for support of Russian language as the state language of the Russian Federation, support of its study by different categories of persons, provision of educational and methodological assistance to the teachers in application of information technologies and Internet resources.
monitoring; Russian language; e-learning; educational Internet resources; bilinguals; expert evaluation criteria
- The components of expert evaluation of educational Internet resources have been determined;
- The structural and functional model of the monitoring of educational Russian-language Internet resources has been developed;
- The electronic database to monitor 300 Russian-language educational Internet resources related to the study and teaching of Russian language has been created.
1. Mil’rud R.P. (2012) Primenenie informacionnyh tekhnologij v obuchenii inostrannym yazykam i kul’ture [Using of information technologies in teaching foreign languages and culture] Vestnik Tambovskogo Universiteta. Seriya: Gumanitarnye nauki. 5, 211–217. (In Russian).
2. Bakar N.A., Latif H., Yaacob A. (2017) Fusion of Technology with Language Learning: Blog Community. 3L: The Southeast Asian Journal of English Language Studies. Vol. 23 (4), 200–211. DOI: 10.17576/3L-2017-2304-15.
3. Zinina T.F. (2016) Innovacionnye podhody k prepodavaniyu russkogo yazyka [Innovative approaches to Russian language teaching process] Molodoj uchenyj. 8, 957–960. (In Russian).
4. Bart M.V., Gabova M.A. (2017) Distancionnye tekhnologii v prepodavanii russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo v poliyazychnom obrazovatel’nom prostranstve [Distance technologies in teaching Russian as a foreign language in a multilingual educational space] Mnogoyazychie v obrazovatel’nom prostranstve. 9, 91–100. (In Russian).
5. Bogomolov A.N. (2009) Internet-tekhnologii v obuchenii russkomu yazyku kak inostrannomu [Internet technologies in the process of teaching Russian as a foreign language] Vestnik TsMO MGU. Metodika. 1, 40–44. (In Russian).
6. Nikitenko Z.N., Yanchenko V.D., Nikitenko E.A., Dejkina A.D. (2017) Tvorcheskaya samorealizaciya uchashchihsya v processe izucheniya russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo [Creative self-realization of students in the process of learning Russian as a foreign language] Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. Vol.7 (2), 7–19. Available from: http://vestnik.nspu.ru/article/2194 (Accessed 7th May 2018) DOI: 10.15293/2226-3365.1702.01.
7. Badrah A., Shirnen Ts. (2015) K voprosu o funkcionirovanii russkogo yazyka v internet-srede [On the functioning of Russian language in the Internet environment] Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 5. 27, 134–141. Available from: http://vestnik.nspu.ru/article/1573 (Accessed 7th May 2018).
8. Moroslin P.V. (2009) Yazyk Interneta kak ob’’ekt lingvisticheskih issledovanij [The language of the Internet as an object of linguistic research] Vestnik RUDN. Seriya Lingvistika. 3, 10–17. (In Russian).
9. Kononenko I.S., Sidorova E.A. (2015) Zhanrovye aspekty klassifikacii veb-sajtov [Genre aspects of web sites classification] Programmnaya inzheneriya. 8, 32–40. (In Russian).
10. Moroslin P.V. (2010) K voprosu o zhanrovoj klassifikacii resursov Interneta [On the issue of genre classification of Internet resources] Vestnik Tambovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 8, 154–160. (In Russian).
11. Azimov Eh.G. (2014) Ispol’zovanie MOOK (massovyh otkrytyh onlajn-kursov) v obuchenii russkomu yazyku kak inostrannomu (dostizheniya i perspektivy) [The use of MOOKs (mass open online courses) in the process of teaching Russian as a foreign language (achievements and prospects)] Vestnik RUDN. Seriya: Voprosy obrazovaniya. Yazyki i special’nost’. 4, 124–129. (In Russian).
12. Bondareva O.V., Beloglazova L.B. (2015) Podhody v distancionnom obuchenii russkomu yazyku kak inostrannomu [The approaches to the distance learning Russian as a foreign language] Vestnik RUDN. Seriya: Informatizaciya obrazovaniya. 2, 102–103. (In Russian).
13. Lebedeva M.B., Semenova T.V. (2013) Distancionnye obrazovatel’nye tekhnologii v sisteme povysheniya kvalifikacii pedagogicheskih kadrov [Distance educational technologies in the system of teachers’ professional development] Chelovek i obrazovanie. 1 (34), 117–122. (In Russian).
14. Nikulicheva N.V. (2009) Kurs povysheniya kvalifikacii prepodavatelya distancionnogo obucheniya [The course of the teacher of distance learning’ professional development] Vysshee obrazovaniye v Rossii. 9, 115–119. (In Russian).
15. Savickaya G.V. (2012) Social’nye seti kak instrument izucheniya russkogo yazyka [Social networks as a tool for learning Russian] Russkij yazyk za rubezhom. 1, 102–104. (In Russian).
16. Yurinova E.A. (2013) Nespecializirovannye virtual’nye sotcial’nye seti v obuchenii inostrannomu yazyku [Non-specialized virtual social networks in foreign language teaching] Internet-zhurnal Naukovedenie. 6 (19). Available from: https://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/109PVN613.pdf (Accessed 7th May 2018).
17. Yaroslavskaya I.I. (2012) Metodika sozdaniya uchebnyh materialov po russkomu yazyku kak inostrannomu (s pomoshch’yu resursov Interneta) [The technique of creating teaching materials for Russian as a foreign language (with the help of Internet resources)] Sibirskij pedagogicheskij zhurnal. 5, 80–83. (In Russian).
18. Nazarova L.V., Grinberg G.M. (2010) Razrabotka uchebno-metodicheskih materialov na osnove obrazovatel’nyh informacionnyh tekhnologij [Development of teaching materials based on educational information technologies] Aktual’nye problemy aviacii i kosmonavtiki. 6, 425–426. (In Russian).
19. Azimov Eh.G. (2012) Informacionno-kommunikacionnye tekhnologii v prepodavanii russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo [Information and communication technologies in teaching Russian as a foreign language] Moscow, Russkij yazyk. Kursy.(In Russian).
20. Sidorova A.G. (2012) Kompozicionno-graficheskij analiz sajtov organov vlasti (na materiale Altajskogo kraya) [Compositional and graphical analysis of the websites of the authorities (on the material of the Altai region)] Sovremennye issledovaniya social’nyh problem. 9 (17), 44. Available from: http://ej.soc-journal.ru/archive/2012.html (Accessed 7th May 2018).