E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The author considers the leading positions of designing pedagogical tools of forming the digital culture of future teacher, on the basis of fundamental studies of theory and digital culture analysis.
Materials and methods. The main research methods are the analysis of scientific works concerning the problems of forming the personal digital culture in society, informatization and digitization of education. The design method is the leading technology and pedagogical tool for the formation of future teacher digital culture.
Results. The principles of axiological and sociocultural approaches, modular structure, variability of educational trajectories, mobility of teachers and trainees are based on the design of methodological provisions. The separate attention deserves methods of mastering disciplines. Exactly, in the methodology of organizing classes the researcher pays attention to the leading activity for realization of the value-oriented concept of forming the digital culture. As the main methods the author uses the inverted class, augmented reality, educational event and others.
Discussion. The presented pedagogical tools and stage-by-stage realization of its introduction allow to realize the value-oriented concept of formation of digital culture of future teacher effectively. We prove that formation of this type of culture should be based on the methodical tools that we offer.
Conclusion. The process of formation of digital culture of future teacher represents system and consecutive introduction of the value-oriented concept and demands reconsideration of a technique of the organization of modern teacher vocational training which is offered to be built on the basis of introduction of presented pedagogical tools.
digitalization, digital culture of future teacher, formation of digital culture of future teacher, technique, pedagogical tools, value-oriented concept
- The category of pedagogical tools is defined;
- The possibilities of pedagogical tools at each stage of forming digital culture of future teacher are presented;
- The main pedagogical tools applicable to implementation of the value-oriented concept of forming digital culture of future teacher are considered.
1. Gnatyshina E.V. (2017) Methods of the Evaluation of the Potential of the Region Pedagogical Universities on the Basis of Benchmarking. Espacios. 38 (25). Available from: http://www.revistaespacios.com/a17v38n25/17382502.html (Accessed 5th May 2018).
2. Gnatyshina E.V. (2007) Osnovy informacionnoj kul’tury rukovoditelya: uchebnoe posobie [Bases of information culture of the leader: manual] Chelyabinsk, ChGPU Publ. (In Russian).
3. Skibickaya I.Yu., Skibickij Eh.G. (2005) Proektirovanie pedagogicheskogo instrumentariya kak uslovie formirovaniya professional’nogo yazyka [Design of pedagogical tools as condition of formation of professional language] Sibirskij pedagogicheskij zhurnal. 2, 72–81. (In Russian).
4. Evplova E.V., Gnatyshina E.V., Tuber I.I. (2015) Metodika professional’nogo obucheniya: uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie [Method of a vocational education] Chelyabinsk, Cicero Publ. (In Russian).
5. Gordeeva D.S. (2017) Cultivating a sense of national civic identity in students at present-day humanities and pedagogy colleges as part of the process of professional preparation. Espacios. 38 (56). Avialable from: http://www.revistaespacios.com/a17v38n56/17385616.html (Accessed 5th May 2018).
6. Gnatyshina E.V. (2018) Sociokul’turnyj podhod kak obshchenauchnaya osnova formirovaniya cifrovoj kul’tury budushchego pedagoga [Sociocultural approach as a general scientific basis of forming digital culture of future teacher] Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 1, 50–58. (In Russian).
7. Kolontaevskaya I.F., Isabekova O.A. (2015) Cifrovaya kul’tura inzhenera: problemy i resheniya [Digital culture of the engineer: problems and solutions] Nauka 2014: problemy i perspektivy: materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii, Moscow, January 26th 2015.Moscow, Grifon Publ., pp. 72–76. (In Russian).
8. Eds. Fedorov A.A., Paputkova G.A. (2017) Portret pedagoga. Osnova modelirovaniya obrazovatel’nyh programm: monografiya [Teacher’s portrait. Basis of modeling of educational programs: monograph] N. Novgorod, Mininskij universitet Publ. (In Russian).
9. Galkin D.V. (2004) Sovremennye issledovaniya cifrovoj kul’tury (vmesto predisloviya k perevodu fragmenta knigi Charli Gira «Cifrovaya kul’tura») [Modern researches of digital culture (instead of the preface to the translation of a fragment of the book of Charlie Gere “Digital culture”)] Gumanitarnaya informatika. 1, 40–49. (In Russian).
10. Baudrillard J. (2000) The Virtual Illusions. New York, ColumbiaUniversity Press Publ.
11. Gromyko N. (2001) Internet, postmodernizm i sovremennoe obrazovanie [Internet, postmodernism and modern education] Kentavr: Metodologicheskij i igrotehnicheskij al’manah. 27, 260–275. (In Russian).
12. Man’kovskaya N.B. (2000) Ehstetika postmodernizma [Esthetics of postmodernism] Saint Petersburg, Aletejya Publ. (In Russian).
13. Gere C. Digital culture. London, Reaktion Books Publ.
14. Galkin D.V. (2012) Digital Culture: metodologicheskie voprosy issledovaniya kul’turnoj dinamiki ot cifrovyh avtomatov do tekhno-bio-tvarej [Digital Culture: methodological questions of cultural dynamics research from digital machine guns to techno bio - creatures [An electronic resource] Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal issledovanij kul’tury. 3, 11–12. Available from: http://www.culturalresearch.ru/files/open_issues/03_2012/IJCR_03%288%29_2012.pdf (Accessed 23th May 2018). (In Russian).
15. Sokolova N.L. (2012) Cifrovaya kul’tura ili kul’tura v cifrovuyu ehpohu [Digital culture or culture during a digital era] Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal issledovanij kul’tury. 3, 6–10. Available from: https://www.culturalresearch.ru/files/open_issues/03_2012/IJCR_03%288%29_2012.pdf (Accessed 5th May 2018). (In Russian).
16. Prokudin D.E., Sokolova E.G. (2013) «Cifrovaya kul’tura» vs «Analogovaya kul’tura» [“Digital culture” vs “Analog culture”] Vestnik SPbGU. 17. 4, 83–91. (In Russian).
17. Ruliene L.N. (2016) Cifrovaya gramotnost’ i gumanitarnaya kul’tura pedagoga v innovacionnoj obrazovatel’noj praktike [Digital literacy and humanitarian culture of the teacher in innovative educational practice] Otkrytoe i distancionnoe obrazovanie. 4. 64, 53–58. (In Russian).
18. Bolshakova Z.M., Gnatyshina E.V., Nemudraya E.Yu., Tsiulina M.V., Shkitina N.S. (2018) Managing Pedagogical University Master Students’ Empathic Training. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods (MJLTM). Vol. 8 (5), 16–28.
19. Gnatyshina E.V. (2015) Aksiologicheskie osnovaniya informacionnoj podgotovki v professional’nom obrazovanii [The axiological bases of information preparation in professional education] Sovremennaya vysshaya shkola: innovacionnyj aspekt. 4, 71–77. (In Russian).
20. Gnatyshina E.V. (2007) Teoreticheskie aspekty formirovaniya informacionnoj kul’tury pedagoga professional’nogo obucheniya: monografiya [Theoretical aspects of forming the information culture of a vocational training teacher: monograph] Chelyabinsk, ChGPU Publ. (In Russian).