E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The article substantiates the urgency of introducing a new tool into the educational process for forming the professional competence of future teachers of foreign a language, provides an overview of the main views of modern researchers and teachers on the phenomenon of “tutoring”. The purpose of this article is to present the results of the study on the formation of the professional competence of future teachers of a foreign language through the introduction of the tool of tutoring into the educational process.
Materials and Methods. The main methods are: analysis of the scientific literature, compilation and systematization of teaching experience on the issue, construction and description of the model of tutoring action, reflecting the specificity of tutoring tool incorporating into the training of future teachers of a foreign language.
Results. The essence and content of the professional competence of future foreign language teachers is revealed; the functional and role view on the future teacher’s professional activity from the perspective of the tutor is presented; the mechanism of inclusion of the tutoring tool into the educational process is determined; the model of tutoring action is projected; the technologies and methods of tutoring the teaching process of a foreign language are scientifically grounded; the possibility of including the instrument of tutoring into the process of forming the professional competence of future teachers of a foreign language is detected.
Discussion. It is emphasized that tutoring is the most important emergent component of the holistic process of professional training of the future teacher, in which: the main goal is to provide social and pedagogical assistance in ensuring the quality of the professional training of the future foreign language teacher for the educational organization; the main task is the formation of professional competence and socially significant qualities in the framework of the basic requirements of federal state standards of preparation in higher education.
Conclusion. Inclusion of the tool of tutoring in the educational process, contributes to the effective development of the professional competence of future teachers of a foreign language and leads to an improvement in the quality of education.
professional competence of the future teacher, the phenomenon of tutoring, the functions and roles of the tutor, the model of tutoring, the tool of tutoring, technologies and methods of tutoring accompanying the process of foreign language teaching
- The possibilities of using the tool of tutoring for the professional competence formation of future teachers of a foreign languages are analyzed;
- The model of tutoring, reflecting the specifics of the inclusion of the tool of tutoring in the educational process of future teachers of a foreign language is developed and described;
- The opportunities to include the tool of tutoring into the process of forming the professional competence of future teachers of a foreign language are revealed.
1. Kovaleva T.M., Suhanova E.A., GuliusN.S. (2017) Perehod k t’yutorskoj modeli sovremennogo universiteta: predposylki, precedenty, zadachi upravleniya [Transition to the tutor model of a modern university: preconditions, precedents, management problems] Universitetskoe upravlenie: praktika i analiz. 6. 112, 101–113. (In Russian).
2. Kusarbaev R.I. (2015) Kompetentnostnyj podhod kak klyuchevoj komponent sistemy kachestva professional’noj podgotovki studentov pri obuchenii inostrannym yazykam v vysshyh uchebnyh zavedeniyah [Competence approach as a key component of the quality system of vocational training of students in teaching foreign languages in higher education institutions] Sistema menedzhmenta kachestva v vuze: zdorov’e, obrazovannost’, konkurentosposobnost’. (In Russian).
3. Kalugina E.V., Stolbova E.A., Tsilitsky V.S. (2017) Realizaciya pedagogicheskoj tekhnologii formirovaniya gotovnosti budushchih pedagogov k t’yutorskoj deyatel’nosti [Realization of pedagogical technology of formation of readiness of future teachers for tutor activity] Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 10, 30–35. (In Russian).
4. Matuszak A.F. (2016) Vzaimodejstvie prepodavatelej i studentov v obrazovatel’nom processe vuza [Interaction between teachers and students in the educational process of the university] Social’no-ehkonomicheskoe razvitie regionov Rossii: realii sovremennosti, tendencii, perspektivy: materialy I Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticeskoj konferencii.Kaliningrad, Zapadnyj filial RANHiGS Publ., pp. 216–218. (In Russian).
5. Wood W.B., Tanner K.D. (2012) The role of the lecturer as tutor: doing what effective tutors do in a large lecture class. USA, CBE-Life Sciences Education Publ. DOI: 10.1187/cbe.11-12-0110
6. Rashid A., Doger A., Gould G. (2008) National survey of college tutors in the UK regarding training in medical education. British journal of anesthesia.United Kingdom, OxfordUniversity Press Publ.
7. Kozar O. (2013) The face private tutoring in Russia: evidence from online marketing by private tutors. Research in comparative and international education. United Kingdom. DOI: 10.2304/rcie.2013.8.1.74.
8. Roscoe Rod D., Chi Michelene T.H. (2007) Understanding tutor learning: knowledge-building and knowledge-telling in peer tutors’ explanation and questions. Review of educational researc. United Kingdom, Sage Publications Publ. DOI: 10.3102/0034654307309920
9. Dolmans D.H., Gijselaers W.H., Moust J.H., de Grave W.S., Wolfhagen I.H., van der Vleuten C.P. (2002) Trends in research on the tutor in problem-based learning: conclusions and implications for educational practice and research. USA, Med Teach Publ. DOI: 10.1080/01421590220125277.
10. Xiao J. (2012) Tutors’ influence on distance language students’ learning motivation: voices from learners and tutors. Distance education. United Kingdom, Carfax Publishing Ltd Publ. DOI: 10.1080/01587919.2012.723167
11. Kovaleva T.M., Yakubovskaya T.V. (2017) T’yutorskaya deyatel’nost’ kak antropopraktika: mezhdu individual’noj obrazovatel’noj traektoriej i individual’noj obrazovatel’noj programmoj [Tutor activity as anthropopractice: between an individual educational trajectory and an individual educational program] Chelovek.RU. Publ., 12, 85–94. (In Russian).
12. Kovaleva T.M., Cheredilina M.Yu. (2017) T’yutorstvo kak resurs dlya sistemy razvivayushchego obucheniya D.B. Ehl’konin – V.V. Davydov [Tutoring as a resource for the system of developmental learning of Elkonin – V.V. Davydova] Moscow, Avtorskij klub Publ. (In Russian).
13. Shchennikov S.A., Teslinov A.G., Chernyavskaya A.G. (2017) Innovacionnye processy v obrazovanii. T’yutorstvo: uchebnoe posobie [Innovative processes in education. Tutoring] Moscow, Yurajt Publ. (In Russian).
14. Guslyakova N.I, Guslyakova A.V. (2017) The role of pedagogical reflection in the process of university students’ professional training: 10th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation. The International Academy of Technology, Education and Development (IATED). Spain, pp. 8716–8722. DOI: 10.21125/iceri.2017.2388
15. Fedotova M.G., Afanasyeva O.U., Smirnova M.V. (2017) The significance of global competence and its influence on teacher training process: 4th SGEM International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts. Science and Society: Conference Proceedings.Bulgaria. Vol. 2. Psychology. Book 3, pp. 609–616. DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/35/S13.080
16. Kalugina E.V. (2014) Praktika t’yutorstva Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta [The practice of tutoring in ChelyabinskStatePedagogicalUniversity] Professional’nyj proekt: idei, tekhnologii, rezul’taty. 1. 14, 33–37. (In Russian).
17. Afanasyeva O.Yu., Fedotova M.G., Kalugina E.V. (2017) Celepolaganie kak faktor povysheniya ehffektivnosti planirovaniya uroka inostrannogo yazyka [Purposefulness as a factor of increasing the effectiveness of planning a lesson in a foreign language] Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universitet. 9, 14–18. (In Russian).
18. Kalugina E.V. (2016) Modelirovanie processa obrazovaniya t’yutorskoj kompetencii u budushchih pedagogov [Modeling the process of future teachers’ tutorial competence formation] Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 7, 44–49. (In Russian).
19. Matuszak A.F. (2016) Teacher-student culture of trust in educational process: prognostic aspect. Trust and conflict in intercultural processer. Edizioni universita di macerata.
20. Gladkaya E.S., Tyumaseva Z.I. (2017) Tekhnologii t’yutorskogo soprovozhdeniya [Technologies ofTutorial Support] Chelyabinsk, Izd-vo Yuzh.-Ural. gos. guman.-ped. un-ta Publ. (Russian).