E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The article substantiates the relevance of solution to the problem of monitoring of practical-oriented competences of the future teacher-psychologist in conditions of confrontation of trends for fundamentalization, specialization and professionalization, which set the vector of modern psychological and pedagogical personnel training for the upcoming professional activity. On the basis of structural analysis and modeling, the content of practical-oriented competences of the future teacher-psychologist, taking into account the peculiarities of their development at the levels of bachelor and master degrees, the authors highlight the features of monitoring their formation, considering their origin and genesis at the higher educational stage of professional training. The aim of the article is to identify and characterize the features of the higher educational stage of monitoring of practical-oriented competences of the teacher- psychologist.
Materials and methods. The materials for the study are the models of the educational psychologist competences, identified in the existing educational and professional standards, and modern higher education monitoring models. The main methods of study are theoretical analysis of scientific literature, structural analysis of practical-oriented competences of the future teacher-psychologist, substantiation of the higher education model of monitoring, generalization of features of the higher educational stage of monitoring of practical-oriented competences of the teacher-psychologist.
Results. The structure and content of practical-oriented competences of the future teacher-psychologist taking into account their features at the levels of bachelor and master degrees are substantiated. Theoretical model for monitoring the formation of practical-oriented competences of the future teacher-psychologist are created; the features of their monitoring at the institution of higher education are highlighted.
Discussion. The authors reveal inconsistency of educational and professional standards, according to which the institutions of higher education provide the training of psychological and pedagogical personnel. Also they uphold the idea of harmonization of trends for fundamentalization, specialization and professionalization of the content of education in the process of training of modern teacher-psychologist through the development of practical-oriented competences. The necessity of improving the higher educational stage of monitoring the formation of practical-oriented competences of the future teacher-psychologist is substantiated, the experience of its implementation is generalized.
Conclusion. The researchers prove the idea that the features of monitoring of practical-oriented competences of the future teacher-psychologist are caused by the features of their origin and genesis. The formalized assessment of the competences studied in the context of the solution quality of the professional tasks allows to judge about the mastery of the content elements of professional training from which they are composed and about the state of their integration process.
competence, practical-oriented competence, educational standard, professional standard, monitoring
- The necessity of harmonization of trends for fundamentalization, specialization and professionalization of the content of education in the process of training of modern teacher-psychologist through the development of practical-oriented competences is substantiated;
- The higher education model of monitoring of practical-oriented competences of the future teacher-psychologist is characterized; the features of the higher educational stage of monitoring the studied competences are highlighted.
1. Zimnyaya I.A. (2013) Kompetenciya i kompetentnost' v kontekste kompetentnostnogo podhoda v obrazovanii [Competence and competency in the context of competence approach in education] Uchenye zapiski nacional’nogo obshchestva prikladnoj lingvistiki. 4.4, 16–31. (In Russian).
2. Vardanyan Yu.V., Vardanyan L.V., Lezhneva E.A. (2015) Research and Development of Motivation in the Structure of Professional Strategy of a Student – Future Psychologist. Biosciences Biotechnology Research Asia. 12 (3), 2829–2835. DOI: 10.13005/bbra/1967
3. Bortnik B.I., Stozhko N.Yu., Sudakova N.P. (2017) Ocenka kompetencij: formalizaciya i formalistika [Competency evaluation: formalization and formality] Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 4, 160. Available from: https://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=26693 (Accessed 5th June.2018). (In Russian).
4. Hutorskoj A. V. (2017) Model’ kompetentnostnogo obrazovaniya [Model of competence education] Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya. 12, 9–16. (In Russian).
5. Klug J., Bruder S., Kelava A., Spiel C., Schmitz B. (2013) Diagnostic competence of teachers: A process model that accounts for diagnosing learning behavior tested by means of a case scenario. Teaching and Teacher Education. 30 (1), 38–46. DOI: 10.1016/j.tate.2012.10.004
6. Nielsen J.A. (2015) Assessment of innovation competency: A thematic analysis of upper secondary school teachers talk. Journal of Educational Research. 108 (4), 318–330.
7. Shukshina T.I., Movsesyan Zh. A. (2017) Formirovanie didakticheskoj kompetentnosti studentov v processe samostoyatel’noj raboty [Formation of didactic competence of students in the process of individual work] Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii. 10, 83–87. (In Russian).
8. Dolgova V.I. (2017) Studencheskij monitoring kachestva obrazovaniya [Student monitoring of the quality of education] Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 4, 128. Available from: https://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=26606 (Accessed 5th June 2018). (In Russian).
9. Shashkina M.B. (2014) Kompetencii studentov kak ob’’ekt pedagogicheskih izmerenij [Competence of students as an object of pedagogical measurements] Psihologiya obucheniya. 4, 120–131. (In Russian).
10. Elbers E. (1991) Context, culture, and competence: Answers to criticism. Educational Psychology Review, 3 (2), 137–148. DOI: 10.1007/BF0141792
11. Nandan M., London M. (2013) Interdisciplinary Professional Education: Training College Students for Collaborative Social change. Education + Training. 55(8/9), 815–835.
12. Vardanyan Yu.V., Maydokina L.G. (2009) Proektirovanie i primenenie sub”ektno-razvivayushchih psihologicheskih zadanij v obrazovatel’nom processe pedagogicheskogo vuza [The designing and using subject-developing psychological tasks in educational process of pedagogical institution of higher education] Rossijskij nauchnyj zhurnal. 5. 12, 3–8. (In Russian).
13. Baeva I.A., Laktionova E.B. (2016) Psihologicheskaya ehkspertiza obrazovatelnoj sredy: metodologicheskie osnovaniya i ehmpiricheskie pokazateli [Psychological examination of the educational environment: methodological grounds and empirical indicators] Chelovek i obrazovanie. 3. 48, 19–24. (In Russian).
14. Buhteeva E.E., Kravec O.I. (2013) Metodicheskoe obespechenie monitoringa v processe professional’nogo obrazovaniya [Methodical support of monitoring in the process of professional education] Vestnik RMAT. 1. 7, 78–85. (In Russian).
15. Mal’cev A.V., Tomil’cev A.V. (2017) Monitoring kachestva uchebnyh dostizhenij: predmet, funkcii, metody [Monitoring the quality of educational achievements: subject, functions, methods] Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii. 5, 23–33. (In Russian).
16. Mironova M.P., Burlyaeva O.V. (2016) Nezavisimyj monitoring obrazovatel’nyh rezul’tatov i kachestva obrazovaniya v praktike raboty pedagogicheskogo vuza [Independent monitoring of educational results and quality of education in the practice of pedagogical high school] Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii. 10, 101–106. (In Russian).
17. Salas Velasco M. (2014) Do higher education institutions make a difference in competence development? A model of competence production at university. Higher Education. 68 (4), 503–523.
18. Gallifa J., Batallи P. (2010) Student Perceptions of Service Quality in a Multi-campus Higher Education System in Spain. Quality Assurance in Education. 18 (2), 156–170. DOI: 10.1108/09684881011035367
19. Burlyaeva O.V., Mironova M.P. (2016) Vnutrivuzovskij nezavisimyj monitoring obrazovatel’nyh rezul’tatov studentov kak orientir sovershenstvovaniya professional’noj podgotovki pedagoga [Intra-university independent monitoring of students educational results as a mark of professional educator training] Gumanitarnye nauki i obrazovanie. 4. 28, 20–25. (In Russian).
20. Vardanyan Yu.V., Sergunina S.V. (2015) Kompetentnostno-orientirovannye integrirovannye zadaniya v kontekste razvitiya professionalizma magistrantov [Competence-directed integrated tasks in the context of development of postgraduates’ professionalism] Gumanitarnye nauki i obrazovanie. 1. 21, 13–18. (In Russian).