E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. Within the framework of the Federal State Educational Standard, the primary task of literary education at school and university is the formation of an independent, creative personality, capable of active creativity, with critical thinking. This target setting of modern education involves the use of new teaching methods, one of which is the creation of a secondary text based on the classic. The ability to correctly use this method of teaching in literature lessons is very important for future philology teachers.
Materials and methods. The study used a cultural-historical approach, methods of comparative, hermeneutic, receptive and intertextual analysis.
Results. The article presents methodological recommendations for creating a secondary text, the classification of the most frequent types of rethinking of a classical text in the "fanfiction" format, the features of creating a secondary text in a literature lesson, the results of the study, namely: analysis of the work of 2nd year students of the Faculty of Philology devoted to modern reading of the story N.V. Gogol's “Terrible Revenge”.
Discussion. The presented technique of working with creating a remake allows students not to experience difficulty in analyzing a classical work, establishing the semantic load of secondary texts. The article shows the results of the analysis of the practical application of this technique - the creation of secondary texts according to the story of N.V. Gogol's “Terrible Revenge”.
Conclusion. The developed recommendations for creating a remake are a factor not only of the analysis of the semantic load of the case text, but also of the formation of a creative reader, which is one of the priority tasks of modern literary education.
Reception; Remake; Analysis; Secondary text; Creative interpretation; Interpretative competence
Recommendations for the work on the creation of secondary texts based on the classical work are presented;
The main types of texts dedicated to the rethinking of the original text are highlighted;
The results of the analysis of secondary texts, student creative works, revealing an independent, creative concept of students and representing their creative dialogue with a classic author are presented.
1. Marantsman V.G. Tseli i struktura kursa literatury v shkole: Programmy obshcheobrazovatel'nykh uchrezhdeniy. Literatura. 5-9 klassy [Objectives and structure of the literature course at school: Programs of educational institutions. Literature. Grades 5-9]. Sayt “Russkiy yazyk i literatura v shkole” [Site “Russian language and literature at school”]. Available at: https://www.sinykova.ru/bibliote ka/maranz_lit_5-9_kl/ (Accessed: 09.04.2020). (In Russian).
2. Zyryanova O.N. & Vekkesser M.V. (2018), Izucheniye remeyka kak put' postizheniya obuchayushchimisya literaturnogo protsessa [Studying a remake as a way for students to comprehend the literary process]. Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya, 60-1, 130–132. (In Russian).
3. Chernyak M.A. (2015), Aktual'naya slovesnost' XXI v.: priglasheniye k dialogu (uchebnoye posobiye) [Actual literature of the XXI century: invitation to a dialogue (textbook allowance)]. Flinta, Nauka, Moscow, 232 p. (In Russian).
4. Kholodinskaya T.O. (2016), Remeyk kak kategoriya, kharakterizuyushchaya mezhtekstovyye otnosheniya [Remake as a category characterizing intertextual relations]. Filologicheskiye nauki. Voprosy teorii i praktiki, 6 (60), 1, 49–51. (In Russian).
5. Shagalova Ye.N. (2010), Slovar' noveyshikh inostrannykh slov (konets XX – nachalo XXI vv.) [Dictionary of the latest foreign words (late XX - early XXI centuries)]. AST: Astrel', Moscow, 943 p. (In Russian).
6. Sirivlya M.A. (2017), Khudozhestvennoye i yazykovoye oformleniye literaturnogo remeyka [The artistic and linguistic design of a literary remake]. Filologicheskiye nauki. Voprosy teorii i praktiki, 11 (77), 1, 37–41. (In Russian).
7. Gimranova YU.A. (2018), Kreativnyye retseptsii turgenevskikh rasskazov Viktorom Pelevinym [Creative receptions of Turgenev's stories by Victor Pelevin]. Vestnik Chelyabinskogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 1, 237–247. (In Russian).
8. Fateyeva N.A. (1998), Tipologiya intertekstual'nykh elementov i svyazey v khudozhestvennoy rechi [A typology of intertextual elements and connections in artistic speech]. Izvestiya AN. Seriya literatury i yazyka, 5, 57, 25–38. (In Russian).
9. Kholodinskaya T.O. (2016), Remeyk i parodiya: kriterii razgranicheniya v issledovatel'skoy paradigme XX-XXI vekov [Remake and parody: demarcation criteria in the research paradigm of the XX-XXI centuries]. Filologicheskiye nauki. Voprosy teorii i praktiki, 4 (58), 2, 58–61. (In Russian).