E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The article deals with a pressing problem dedicated to the development of a healthy personality. A system of healthy-saving concepts is defined, which should be formed at students of pedagogical university when studying disciplines of medical and biological cycle: “health”, “healthy lifestyle”, "healthy-saving», "factors of health preservation". Experimental testing of this system was carried out. The purpose of the article is to justify and reveal specific features of for-mation of healthy-saving concepts in future teachers in the study of medical and biological disciplines.
Materials and methods. During the experiment, the main methods of research were analysis of psycho-pedagogical, ecological-valeological, scientific and methodological literature de-voted to the problem of formation of scientific concepts in students during the educational process, in particular healthy-saving concepts, as well as diagnostic methods: thematic testing, questionnaire, self-assessment, analysis of student re-sults. Mathematical and statistical analysis allowed to summarize the results of the research work carried out, to identify the level of formation of healthy-saving concepts in students of pedagogical university when studying disciplines of medi-cal and biological cycle.
Results. The result of the work is the definition of the system of healthy-saving concepts formed in students of pedagogical university in the process of study of medical and biological disciplines. Comparative results of formation of key health-saving concepts in the process of study of medical and biological disciplines are also presented.
Discussion. It is stressed that tutor support, which is implemented during the study of disci-plines of medical and biological cycle by future teachers, contributes to more ef-fective formation of key healthy-saving concepts in students of pedagogical uni-versity.
Conclusion. It is concluded that the study of medical and biological disciplines using elements of tutor support ensures the effective formation of key healthy-saving concepts, as the basis for the creation of a personal significant health style, a healthy life-style, self-preservation behavior, which contributes to the formation of readiness of future teachers for health-improving activities in educational organizations.
Health; Health-saving concepts; Formation; Medical and biological disciplines; Tutor support
The relevance of health-saving concepts is justified;
A system of key health-saving concepts developed by future teachers in the study of medical and biological disciplines has been defined and is the basis for the creation of a personal and professionally significant health and healthy lifestyle;
The stages of formation of healthy-saving concepts in the process of study of medical and biological disciplines have been identified;
Defined efficiency of the process of formation of healthy-saving concepts, one of the conditions of which is tutor support.
1. Ajzman R.I. (2012). Sovremennye predstavleniya o zdorov'e i kriterii ego ocenki [Current health perceptions and evaluation criteria]. Sibirskij pedagogicheskij zhurnal, 9. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sovremennye-predstavleniya-o-zdorovie-i-kriterii-ego-otsenki (Accessed: 05.02.2020). (In Russian).
2. Chelnokova E.A. & Tyumaseva Z.I. (2018), Formirovanie motivacii studentov k zanyatiyam fizicheskoj kul'tury i sporta v vysshej shkole [Formation of motivation of students for physical culture and sports in higher school]. Vestnik Mininskogo universiteta, 18, 6, 6. (In Russian).
3. Shchedrina A.G. (2007), Zdorovyj obraz zhizni: metodologicheskie, social'nye, biologicheskie, medicinskie, psihologicheskie, pedagogicheskie, ekologicheskie aspekty [Healthy lifestyle: methodological, social, biological, medical, psychological, pedagogical, environmental aspects]. Izdatel'stvo “Al'fa-Vista”, Novosibirsk, 144 p. (In Russian).
4. Ponomareva L.I. & Tyumaseva Z.I. (2008), Konceptual'nye osnovy ekologo-valeologicheskoj podgotovki pedagogov doshkol'nogo obrazovaniya [Conceptual basis of ecological and valeological training of pre-school teachers]. CNIT «ASTERION», St. Petersburg, 197 p. (In Russian).
5. Tyumaseva Z.I., Orekhova I.L. (2017), Ekologicheskie aspekty zdorov'ya kak osnova ekologo-valeologicheskogo obrazovaniya budushchih pedagogov [Environmental aspects of health as a basis for environmental and valeological education of future teachers]. Vestnik Vostochnoj ekonomiko-yuridicheskoj gumanitarnoj akademii, 6 (92), 92–103. (In Russian).
6. Bal'sevich V.K. (2006), Zdorov'eformiruyushchaya funkciya obrazovaniya v Rossijskoj Federacii (Materialy k razrabotke nacional'nogo proekta ozdorovleniya podrastayushchego pokoleniya Rossii v period 2006–2026) [Health-forming function of education in the Russian Federation (Materials for the development of a national project to improve the health of the younger generation of Russia in the period 2006-2026)]. Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 5, 2–6. (In Russian).
7. Ionova O.V. (2018), Fizkul'turno-ozdorovitel'naya deyatel'nost' v strukture dosuga studencheskoj molodezhi: dissertaciya kandidata sociologicheskih nauk [Physical and recreational activity in the structure of leisure of student youth: thesis of the candidate of sociological sciences]. Penza, 186 p. (In Russian).
8. Kamskova Yu.G., Pavlov B.S., Pavlov D.B. & Saraykin D.A. (2006), Zdorov'e i fizicheskaya kul'tura detej v roditel'skoj sem'e na Urale (problemy samosohranitel'nogo povedeniya) [Health and physical culture of children in the parental family in Urals (a problem of self-preservation of behavior)]. Zhurnal nauchnyh statej Zdorov'e i obrazovanie v XXI veke, 18, 6, 56–60. (In Russian).
9. Pavlova V.I., Pavlov B.S. & Saraykin D.A. (2016), Zdorov'e i zdorovyj obraz zhizni v obydennom soznanii: naseleniya na Urale [Health and healthy lifestyle in ordinary consciousness: the population in the Urals]. Zhurnal nauchnyh statej Zdorov'e i obrazovanie v XXI veke, 18, 6, 131–135. (In Russian)
10. Tret'yakova N.V. (2014), O gotovnosti obuchayushchihsya k zdravotvorcheskoj deyatel'nosti [On Readiness of Students for Health Activities]. Sbornik statej 4-oj Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii “Problemy kachestva fizkul'turno-ozdorovitel'noj i zdorov'esberegayushchej deyatel'nosti obrazovatel'nyh uchrezhdenij”, April 23, 2014. Yekaterinburg 2, 300–307. (In Russian)
11. Abaskalova N.P. & Zverkova A.Yu. (2012), Zdorov'esberegayushchie pedagogicheskie tekhnologii [Health saving pedagogical technologies]. Izdatel'stvo “NGPU”, Novosibirsk, 157. (In Russian).
12. Tyumaseva Z.I., Valeeva G.V., Orekhova I.L., Romanova E.A. (2015) Kriterii i pokazateli psihologo-ozdorovitel'noj ocenki bezopasnosti i zdorov'esberezheniya obrazovatel'noj sredy v sisteme “vuz-shkola” [Criteria and indicators of psikhologo-improving assessment of safety and health saving of the educational environment in a system «higher education institution school»]. Fundamental'nye issledovaniya, 8, 1, 158–167. (In Russian).
13. Madzhuga A.G., Salimova R.M. & Titova E.V. (2010), Valeoakmeologicheskie aspekty formirovaniya motivacii k zdorovomu obrazu zhizni u sub"ektov obrazovatel'nogo processa v vuze [Valeoacmeological aspects of the formation of motivation for a healthy lifestyle in subjects of the educational process in the university]. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo centra RAN, 12, 3 (2), 402–407. (In Russian).
14. Malyarchuk N.N. (2014), Zdorov'e v sisteme cennostej cheloveka [Health in the System of Human Values].Rossijskoe obrazovanie, 1, 48–55. (In Russian).
15. Orekhova T.F. (2011), Organizaciya zdorov'etvoryashchego obrazovaniya v sovremennoj shkole [Organization of healthy education in modern school]. FLINTA, Moscow,355 p. (In Russian).
16. Orekhova I.L (2012), Ekologo-valeologizaciya diversificirovannoj podgotovki studentov k ozdorovitel'noj deyatel'nosti v obrazovatel'nyh uchrezhdeniyah [Ecological-valeologization of diversified preparation of students for health-improving activities in educational institutions]. Izdatel'stvo Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogoj pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 340 p. (In Russian).
17. Usova A.V. (1986), Formirovanie u shkol'nikov nauchnyh ponyatij v processe obucheniya [Formation of scientific concepts in schoolchildren in the process of training]. Pedagogika, 174 p. (In Russian).
18. Zalesova N.V. (2009), Formirovanie nauchnyh ponyatij [Formation of scientific concepts]. Izvestiya Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 4 (68), 126–134. (In Russian).
19. Yugova E.A. (2015), Teoretiko-metodologicheskie osnovaniya formirovaniya smysloobrazuyushchih konstruktov zdorovogo obraza zhizni studentov pedagogicheskogo vuza (dissertatsiya na soiskaniye uchenoy stepeni doktora pedagogicheskih nauk) [Theoretical and methodological bases of formation of meaning-forming designs of healthy lifestyle of students of pedagogical university (Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences)]. Yekaterinburg, 302 p. (In Russian).
20. Tyumaseva Z.I., Orekhova I.L., Valeeva G.V. & Gladkaya E.S. (2015), Proektirovanie bezopasnogo i zdorov'esberegayushchego prostranstva “vuz – shkola” kak uslovie professional'nogo stanovleniya studentov [Design of safe and healthy space “university – school”as a condition of professional formation of students]. Izdatel'stvo Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, Chelyabinsk,290 p. (In Russian).
21. Shchelchkova N.N., Tyumaseva Z.I. & Orekhova I.L. (2015), Ispol'zovanie interaktivnyh form obucheniya studentov pri izuchenii kursa “Vozrastnaya anatomiya, fiziologiya i gigiena” [Use of interactive forms of students “Education in the course” age anatomy, physiology and hygiene]. Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 6. 125–135. (In Russian).
22. Irhin V.N. & Irhina I.V. (2017), Zdorov'eorientirovannaya deyatel'nost' uchitelya na uroke: uchebnoe posobie [Healthy-oriented teacher activity in the lesson]. Izdatel'skij dom “Belgorod”, Belgorod, 136 p. (In Russian).
23. Kamskova Yu.G., Pavlova V.I., Pavlov B.S., Saraykin D.A. & Salobuto R.G. (2017), Zdorov'esberegayushchee povedenie molodezhi na Urale kak zhiznennaya cennost' [Health saving behaviour of youth in the urals as vital value]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 3, 98. (In Russian).