E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The article indicates the relevance of the professional and pedagogical training of students of the pedagogical magistracy, the search for new approaches and means of supporting this process. The leading provisions of the design of didactic tools and modeling of the educational space of the university are considered.
Materials and methods. In the course of the study, a theoretical and methodological analysis of scientific literature on the research problem was used, as well as a generalization of their own pedagogical experience. The quality of training undergraduates is considered from the standpoint of three main approaches: competence-based, process-technological and instrumental.
Results. The necessity of defining the didactic strategy of training students of the pedagogical magistracy is revealed. The design of methodological provisions is based on the pedagogical principles of variability, openness, practical orientation of educational programs. The content of the main stages of the educational process in the magistracy has been developed, the result of which is the formation of everyone's readiness to realize their individual professional potential.
Discussion. The methodological toolkit and its step-by-step implementation provide an opportunity to modify the content of academic disciplines and methods of organizing classes based on flexible transformation, depending on the professional and scientific interests of undergraduates. Educational technologies implemented in the master's program should take into account its specificity, which implies subject-subject interaction between the teacher and students and the implementation of active individual cognitive and research activities.
Conclusion. It is concluded that the development of a didactic strategy is a systematic and consistent creation of a subject-educational environment, the search and determination of educational resources for an individual development trajectory that allows each master's student to realize his personal and professional potential.
Master's degree; Didactic strategies; Master's degree training; Master's degree training; Master's program of study; Accompaniment of master's students
Formulated the basic principles of the didactic strategy for the preparation of undergraduates;
The Proposed stages of organizing the educational process in the magistracy;
Considered the main methodological tools that provide interactive educational interaction in all types of activities and take into account the subjectivity of the master's student:
The Significant areas of educational technologies implemented in the master's program have been identified.
1. Vorozheykina A.V. (2018), Aktual'nyye problemy formirovaniya gotovnosti studentov pedagogicheskikh vuzov k sotsial'no-pedagogicheskoy deyatel'nosti [Actual problems of the formation of readiness of students of pedagogical universities for social and educational activities]. Izdatel'stvo “Biblioteka A.Millera”, Chelyabinsk, 193 p. (In Russian).
2. Gnatyshina E., Vorozheikina A., Tsilitskiy V., Salavatulina L. & Reznikova E. (2019), “Social and cultural transformation of teacher training tools under digitalization conditions”, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences, vol. LXXVI, pp. 1088–1093.
3. Ratsimor A.Ye., Potashova I.I. & Zamolotskikh Ye.G. (2019), K voprosu o razrabotke didakticheskoy modeli obucheniya studentov magistratury [On the development of a didactic model of teaching graduate students]. Pedagogika i psikhologiya obrazovaniya, 1, 127–135. (In Russian).
4. Bednyy B.I. & Kuzenkov O.A. (2017), Integrirovannyye programmy podgotovki nauchno-pedagogicheskikh kadrov vysshey kvalifikatsii [Integrated programs for training highly qualified scientific and pedagogical personnel]. Integratsiya obrazovaniya, 21, 4, 637–650. (In Russian).
5. Belkina V.V. & Kharisova I.G. (2016), Individual'nyy obrazovatel'nyy marshrut kak sredstvo demokratizatsii obrazovatel'nogo protsessa studentov magistratury [Individual educational route as a means of democratizing the educational process of graduate students]. Yaroslavskiy pedagogicheskiy vestnik, 1, 85–89. (In Russian).
6. Motovilov O.V. (2016), Problemy podgotovki kadrov v magistrature [Problems of personnel training in the magistracy]. Vyssheye obrazovaniye v Rossii, 2, 38–45. (In Russian).
7. Sukhova Ye.Ye. (2019), Osobennosti stanovleniya magistratury v Germanii [Features of the formation of magistracy in Germany]. Vestnik Rossiyskogo gosudarstvennogo gumanitarnogo universiteta, 3 (17), 75–85. (In Russian).
8. Doroshenko V.A. & Moskalenko M. R. (2017), K optimizatsii podgotovki magistrov na baze individual'nykh obrazovatel'nykh trayektoriy [To optimize the training of masters on the basis of individual educational trajectories]. Vestnik vysshey shkoly “Alma mater”, 2, pp. 69–73. (In Russian).
9. Korchalova N.D. & Polonnikov A.A. (2019), K voprosu ob innovatsionno-obrazovatel'noy kompetentnosti pedagoga-magistranta [On the issue of innovative and educational competence of a teacher-master student]. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 3 (200), pp. 69–76. (In Russian).
10. Mikidenko N.L. & Storozheva S.P. (2018), Obucheniye v magistrature v obrazovatel'nykh strategiyakh studentov-bakalavrov [Teaching in magistracy in educational strategies of bachelor students]. Professional'noye obrazovaniye v sovremennom mire, 8, 2, 1886–1895. (In Russian).
11. Smolyar A. I., Zogol' S. G. (2018), Proyektirovaniye nauchno-issledovatel'skoy raboty magistrantov kak faktor professionalizatsii podgotovki pedagogov [Designing the research work of undergraduates as a factor of professionalization of teacher training]. Samarskiy nauchnyy vestnik, 7, 2 (23), 262–263. (In Russian).
12. Khayrutdinov R.R. (2019), Sub"yektno-oriyentirovannyy podkhod v magisterskom obrazovanii [Subject-oriented approach in master's education]. Sovremennyye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 1, 97–105. (In Russian).
13. Serbinovskaya N.V., Serbinovskiy Yu.B. & Serbinovskaya A.A. (2016), Podgotovka magistrov: model' i tekhnologiya formirovaniya kompetentsiy (chast' 1) [Training of masters: model and technology for the formation of competencies (part 1)]. Vestnik nauki i obrazovaniya Severo-Zapada Rossii, 2, 1. Available at: http://vestnik-nauki.ru/ (Accessed: 18.05.2020). (In Russian).
14. Vlasova O.I. (2020), Aktual'nyye problemy sovremennykh magistrantov: opyt sotsiologicheskogo issledovaniya [Actual problems of modern undergraduates: The experience of sociological research]. Innovatsionnaya nauchnaya issledovatel'skaya trayektoriya (Insayt), 1 (1), 124–132. (In Russian).
15. Gnatyshina Ye. V. (2018), Pedagogicheskiy instrumentariy formirovaniya tsifrovoy kul'tury budushchego pedagoga [Pedagogical tools for the formation of digital culture of a future teacher]. Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 3, 46–54. (In Russian).