E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The digital revolution in education has led to the widespread use of e learning and distance learning in vocational education institutions. This significantly influenced the nature of the work of modern teachers, who require knowledge not only of readable discipline, but also methods of implementing online learning, the ability to develop digital educational resources and much more. The ongoing changes in the education system will inevitably lead to a reduction in the teaching staff of educational organizations, which will generate competition in the above area. In this regard, in the pedagogical theory and practice, the problem of developing the network competitiveness of teachers of software has become very relevant. The goal is to develop and theoretically substantiate a set of models for the development of network competitiveness of software teachers.
Materials and methods. To achieve the objectives of the study, it was necessary to refer to the modeling method. It was developed by a set of models for the development of network competitiveness of teachers of software – a combination of competence, structural-functional and process models, each of which reflects the essential features of the object under study and is able to present it in the form of a diagram. Methodological approaches to the functioning of the above models are defined – the system, process and competence-environmental approach.
Results. In the competence model, a list of components of the network competitiveness of a teacher of software identified in the course of specially conducted studies and reflecting the requirements for a competitive teacher from the society and the state, the labor sphere, subjects of education and the teacher of software is defined. The blocks of the structural-functional model of development of the network competitiveness of teachers of software — diagnostic, content-methodical, control and evaluative — are revealed. A process model for the development of network competitiveness of teachers of software has been developed, consisting of three stages (motivational, developing, professional-modeling), each of which is aimed at developing the network competitiveness of teachers of software.
Discussion. In each of the developed models, target orientations, content and features of the subjects' activities, methods, forms and means of activity, performance indicators and results are indicated.
Conclusion. It can be predicted that scientific knowledge in the development of electronic competitiveness of teachers of vocational training in the coming years will be actively accumulated and practically applied to improve the effectiveness of the competitive activity of educational workers, and related sciences, primarily pedagogy and psychology, will receive a new impetus in their development.
Competitiveness; Virtual Competitiveness; Complex Models; Modeling; Vocational Teacher
It was determined that the development of electronic competitiveness of teachers is carried out in accordance with a set of models, which: consists of competence, structural-functional and process models;
It was revealed that the basis of the competence model is the list of components of the teacher's electronic competitiveness: motivational, knowledge, activity, reflective-evaluative component;
The structural and functional model of the development of electronic competitiveness of teachers consists of three blocks – diagnostic, content-methodological, control and evaluation;
The process model of the development of electronic competitiveness of teachers is implemented in three stages – motivational, professional modeling, reflective and evaluative.
1. Bibik I.А. (2009), Formirovaniye kachestv konkurentosposobnoy lichnosti professionala v usloviyakh spetsial'noy podgotovki [Formation of qualities of a competitive personality of a professional in the conditions of special training]. Chelovek i obrazovaniye, 11, 41–47. (In Russian).
2. Evplova E.V. (2011), Metodika formirovaniya konkurentosposobnosti budushchego pedagoga professional'nogo obucheniya [The methodology for the formation of competitiveness of the future teacher of vocational training]. Chelovek i obrazovaniye, 3 (28), 179–183. (In Russian).
3. Mezinov V.N. (2007), Oriyentatsiya pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya na podgotovku konkurentosposobnogo uchitelya [Orientation of pedagogical education to the preparation of a competitive teacher]. Vyssheye obrazovaniye v Rossii, 4, 79–83. (In Russian).
4. Tamarskaya N.V. (2004),Konkurentosposobnost' budushchego pedagoga [Competitiveness of the future teacher]. Vyssheye obrazovaniye v Rossii, 3, 118–121. (In Russian).
5. Akulich M.M., Batyreva M.V. & Golovanova Yu.I. (2017), Kauchserfing kak sotsial'naya praktika [Couchsurfing as a social practice]. Vestnik Rossiiskogo universiteta druzhby narodov. Seriya: Sotsiologiya, 17 (4), 568–577. (In Russian).
6. Andrienko O.A. (2018), K voprosu ob izmeneniyakh funktsiy professional'noy deyatel'nosti pedagoga v usloviyakh sovremennogo obrazovaniya [To the question of changes in the functions of the professional activity of a teacher in the conditions of modern education]. Azimut nauchnykh issledovaniy: ekonomika i upravleniye, 7, 4 (25), 24–27. (In Russian).
7. Mineeva O.A., Prokhorova M.P., Borschevskaya Yu. M. & Terekhina A.E. (2018), Dostoinstva i nedostatki sistemy upravleniya obucheniyem MOODLE s pozitsiy studentov [The merits and shortcomings of the MOODLE learning management system]. Azimut nauchnykh issledovaniy: ekonomika i upravleniye, 7, 4 (25), 162–166. (In Russian).
8. Barakhsanova Ye.A. & Danilova A.I. (2018), Realizatsiya elektronnogo obucheniya v tsifrovoy obrazovatel'noy srede [AI Implementation of e-learning in a digital educational environmentt]. Azimut nauchnykh issledovaniy: ekonomika i upravleniye, 7. 4 (25), 38–40. (In Russian).
9. Semenov M.Yu. (2018), Virtual'naya konkurentosposobnost': otsenka molodezhi [Virtual Competitiveness: Evaluation of Youth]. Obrazovaniye i nauka, 20 (3), 100– 116. (In Russian).
10. Sobkin V.S. (2016), Sovremennyy podrostok v sotsial'nykh setyakh [A modern teenager in social networks]. Pedagogika, 8, 61–73. (In Russian).
11. Blight M.G., Ruppel E.K. & Schoenbauer K.V. (2017), “Sense of Community on Twitter and Instagram: Exploring the Roles of Motives and Parasocial Relationships”, Cyberpsychology, Behavior and Social Networking, no. 20 (5), pp. 314–319.
12. Droppe A. & Soderfeldt B. (2010), “What is academic quality? On the decline of academic autonomy”, Sociologisk Forskning, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 57–74.
13. Garcia-Martinez A.J., Gutierrez-Hita C. & Sanchez-Soriano J. (2012), “Competitiveness, cooperation, and strategic interaction a classroom experiment on oligopoly”, Revista internacional de sociologia, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 167–187.
14. Pike J., Bateman P., Butler B. (2012), “You Saw THAT? Social Networking Sites, Self-Presentation and Impression Formation in the Hiring Process”, Computer Science, available at: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e013/31a6e0559783b2fc3650a4287a49499fb35d.pdf. (Accessed: 15.05.2020).
15. Tang Shi-Ming, Shi Fang-Miao, Chen Xi (2015), “Career Competitiveness of College Graduates: Issues and Problem Solving”, International Conference on Sociology and Psychology (ICSP), Changsha, People's Republic of China, pp. 171–175.
16. Frison E., Eggermont S. (2017), “Browsing, Posting, and Liking on Instagram: The Reciprocal Relationships between Different Types of Instagram Use and Adolescents' Depressed Mood”, Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking, no. 20 (10), pp. 603–609.
17. Kohn A. (2017), “Instagram as a naturalized propaganda tool: The Israel Defense Forces Web site and the phenomenon of shared values”, Convergence, no 23 (2), pp. 197–213.
18. King R. B., McInerney D. M. & Watkins D. A. (2012), “Competitiveness is not that bad ... at least in the East: Testing the hierarchical model of achievement motivation in the Asian setting”, International journal of intercultural relations, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 446–457.
19. Veshchevatykh T.A. (2007), Sub"yektnyy podkhod k otsenke konkurentosposobnosti uslug elektronnogo obucheniya [The subjective approach to assessing the competitiveness of e-learning services]. Izvestiya Irkutskoy gosudarstvennoy ekono-micheskoy akademii, 2, 122–124. (In Russian).
20. Zhukova N.V. (2006), Osnovnyye napravleniya formirovaniya konkurentosposobnosti vuzov v regione i razvitiye sistemy elektronnogo obucheniya [The main directions of the formation of competitiveness of universities in the region and the development of the e-learning system]. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Tekhnologiya tekstil'noy promyshlennosti, 5 (293), 16–20. (In Russian).
21. Loginova I.V. (2015), Kachestvo elektronnogo obucheniya kak faktor konkuren-tosposobnosti vuzov [The quality of e-learning as a factor in the competitiveness of universities]. Elektronnoye obucheniye v nepreryvnom obrazovanii, 1–2, 114–118. (In Russian).
22. Yakovlev E.V. & Yakovleva N.O. (2006), Pedagogicheskaya kontseptsiya: metodologicheskiye aspekty postroyeniya [Pedagogical concept: methodological aspects of construction]. VLADOS, Moscow, 239 p. (In Russian).
23. Lopatnikov L.I. (2003), Ekonomiko-matematicheskiy slovar' [Economic-mathematical dictionary]. Delo, Moscow, 520 p. (In Russian).