E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The relevance of the problem of organizing creative practices with preschool children is proved. The article provides an overview of the main ideas of researchers on cultural practices from the definition of goals, their place in the socio-cultural space of children and the effectiveness of their use in the educational process. The purpose of the article is to systematize students ' knowledge on the content of cultural practices, ways of organizing creative activities with children in their living space; to form professional competencies for future teachers who are able to navigate socio ‒ cultural problems and relevant innovative communication technologies.
Materials and methods. The main research methods are the analysis of scientific literature on the organization of cultural practices with preschool children, as well as the process of preparing students to master the ways and means of designing and organizing cultural practices with children.
Results. The author identifies a system of pedagogical and universal values, the implementation of which in the context of humanitarian training of future teachers will create conditions for the development of interactive competencies and methods of action. A promising direction in the study of interpersonal and group interaction in pedagogical activity is indicated. Motivation of students to search for new ways and meanings of pedagogical activity affects the level of self-education. The article describes the effectiveness of organizing group creative projects in the cultural and creative development of children's living space.
Discussion. The author focuses on the role of the teacher in organizing creative practices to develop the creative potential of children.
Conclusion. The conclusion is made about the importance of preparing students for teaching, the role of the teacher in the organization of creative practices. The style of pedagogical communication affects the formation of certain qualities necessary for preparing children for school, and as a result, improving the quality of preschool education.
The preparation of students for pedagogical activity; Professional competence; Preschool age; The organization of creative practices
The main problems of children's socio-cultural space are identified;
The features and ways of organizing creative practices in the socio-cultural space of children are revealed;
Pedagogical and universal values of the teacher are designated.
1. Torsunova O.V. (2014), Osobennosti formirovaniya i razwitiya cennostnyh orientacij pedagogov [Features of formation and development of professional value orientations of teachers]. Problemy i perspektivy obrazovaniya v Rossii, 25, 15−21. (In Russian).
2. Kudimova T.V. (2016), Modeli pedagogicheskogo obchheniya v vospitatel'no-obrazovatel'nom processe [Models of pedagogical communication in the educational process]. Molodoj uchenyj, 23 (127). 494−496. (In Russian).
3. Butenko N.V. (2019), Didakticheskoe obespechenie obrazovatel'nogo processa v DOO [Didactic support of the educational process in preschool educational institutions]. Monografiya, Izdatel’stvo Yuchno-Ural'skogo centra RAO, Chelyabinsk, 314 p. (In Russian).
4. Krylova N.B. (2007), Kul'turnye praktiki detstva i ih rol’ v stanovlenii kul’turnoj idei rebenka [Kultural practices of childhood and their role in the formation of the cultural idea of the child]. Novye cennosti obrazovaniya, 3, 79−108. (In Russian).
5. Babaeva T.I. & Solntseva O.V. (2015), Proektirovanie kul’turnyh praktik docshkol’nikov v obrazovatel’nom prosesse detskogo sada [Cultural practices in kindergarten: modern approach and possible interpretations] Detskij sad: teoriya i praktika, 5, 38−47. (In Russian).
6. Lykova I.A. & Protasova E.Yu. (2015), Kul’turnyt praktiki v detskom sadu:sovremennyj podhod i vozmozhnye traktovki [Cultural practices in kindergarten: modern approach and possible interpretations]. Detskij sad: teoriya i praktika, 5, 30−33. (In Russian).
7. Davydova O.I. (2019), Aktualizasiya soderzhaniya kul’turnij igrovoj praktiki rebenka docshkol’nogo vozrasta [Actualization of the content of the cultural game practice of a preschool child]. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 8 (205), 7−12.
8. Novikova O.N. (2016), Igrovye praktiki i konstruirovanie identichnostej [Game practices and construction of identities]. Monografiy, Izdatel’stvo Ural’skogo gosudarstvennogo lesotehnizgeskogo universiteta, Ekaterinburg, 131 p. (In Russian).
9. Mikhailenko N.Ya., Korotkova N.A. (2015), Kak igrat’ s rebenkom [How to play with a child]. Izdatel’stvo “Linka-Press”, Moscow, 176 p. (In Russian).