E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The article identifies topical problems of preparing students of pedagogical universities in the context of modern migration policy to study and understand the processes of adaptation, integration and support of migrant children studying in a Russian-language elementary school. The purpose of the article is to describe and substantiate the process of mastering special psychological, pedagogical and methodological methods of teaching by future primary school teachers in working with children in a multicultural environment.
Materials and methods. The empirical basis of this research is MAOU Secondary School No. 6 named after Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya, Chelyabinsk. The main research methods: 1. Analysis of the Federal State Educational Standard of the NOO and scientific literature devoted to the study of psychological and pedagogical technologies for organizing the educational process in primary school with migrant children who do not speak Russian well and are involved in the process of learning it. 2. Active use by teachers in the learning process of various diagnostic techniques: questionnaires, analysis of research results, observation, the method of mathematical statistics and others, which in general make it possible to learn the psychological characteristics of foreign children and the specifics of their adaptation in the Russian-speaking socioculture.
Results. Psychological peculiarities of bilingual primary school-aged children are described. The main violations in speech development and communication in a Russian-speaking setting are identified. Counselling support methods needed for successful mastering of educational programmes and for overcoming the difficulties in forming communicative skills of non-native learners are specified.
Discussion. For the implementation of pedagogical support of students of migrants during the adaptation period in primary school, it is necessary to establish social ties, which can be carried out thanks to the highest level of the teacher's professional and personal culture, his pedagogical competence; the atmosphere of interaction and cooperation in the teaching staff and the classroom; the presence of a real connection with the child's family, educational institution and society, state support during the learning process.
It has been established that the future primary school teacher must master the basics of the socio-psychological adaptation of migrant children to the Russian socioculture, its language, traditions and customs, which is facilitated by systematic, long-term and systematic psychological, pedagogical and methodological work both with students and with teachers and parents. The teacher-psychologist should be guided, first of all, by the works of the leading figures of Russian psychological science: L. V. Vygotsky , A. N. Leontiev , S. L. Rubinstein , who developed the basic principles of psychological support of a child, declaring the leading role of activity in its development.
It is highlighted that long-term systematic counseling support for learners as well as their teachers and parents leads to social and psychological adaptation of immigrant children to Russian culture, language, customs and traditions.
Conclusion. It is concluded that the adaptation processes of mastering the Russian language by children of migrants in a foreign language environment for them, their inclusion in a sociocultural unfamiliar community is a difficult and controversial process that requires special knowledge of teachers who are able to create such psychological and pedagogical conditions in the classroom so that social support was carried out by the joint efforts of teachers, children and parents and led to good results when children entered the world of values of the Russian mentality.
Adaptation; Bilingual; Migrant; mentality; psychological and pedagogical support; Socioculture; Communicative competence; Psychological and Pedagogical conditions
The system of tasks facing the primary school teacher in teaching and raising children of migrants has been determined;
The main factors influencing the educational process in a multicultural class are named;
The psychological and pedagogical conditions for the adaptation and support of children in a social and cultural environment that are not native to them have been identified;
Fragments of the Program of psychological and pedagogical support of children of migrants in the MAOU SOSH No. 6 in Chelyabinsk are described in order to acquaint students with methodological knowledge and skills in an educational institution in which purposeful work with foreign children is carried out.
1. Yuzdova L.P., Bagapova D.F. (2012). Sushchnost' konnotacii leksicheskih i frazeologicheskih edinic: sravnitel'no-sopostavitel'nyj aspekt (na materiale leksem i frazeologizmov dvuh yazykov) [Connotation nature of the lexical and phraseological units: the comparative aspect (by the example of the words and phraseological units of two languages)]. Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 5, 308–316.
2. Maslova V.A. (2004), Lingvokul'turologiya: uchebnoye posobiye [Linguoculturology: a training manual]. Izdatel'skiy tsentr “Akademiya”, Moscow, 208 p. (In Russian).
3. Boldyrev I.N. (2015), Antropotsentricheskaya sushchnost' yazyka v yego funktsiyakh, yedinitsakh i kategoriyakh [Anthropocentric essence of language in its functions, units and categories]. Voprosy kognitivnoy lingvistiki, 1 (042), 5-12. (In Russian).
4. Abrosimova L.S. & Sagaydachnaya Ye.N. (2019), Emotsional'noye obucheniye kak faktor aktivizatsii poznavatel'noy deyatel'nosti [Emotional learning as a factor in enhancing cognitive activity]. Kognitivnyye issledovaniya yazyka. Vypusk No. 37 “Integrativnyye protsessy v kognitivnoy lingvistike: materialy mezhdunarodnogo kongressa po kognitivnoy lingvistike”, 16‒18 maya 2019 g. [Cognitive language studies. Issue No. 37 “Integrative Processes in Cognitive Linguistics: Proceedings of the International Congress on Cognitive Linguistics”, May 16‒18, 2019]. Izdatel'stvo “DEKOM”, Nizhniy Novgorod, pp. 27-31. (In Russian).
5. Nikitina Ye.Yu. & Giniyatullina E.Kh. (2017), Formirovaniye polikul'turnykh umeniy detey starshego doshkol'nogo vozrasta sredstvami inostrannogo yazyka: [The Formation of Multicultural Skills of Preschool Children by Means of a Foreign Language]. Monografiya, Izdatel'stvo “Pero”, Moscow, 178 p. (In Russian).
6. Shishkina K.I., Zhukova M.V. & Frolova Ye.V. (2019), Sotsial'no-psikhologicheskiye aspekty soprovozhdeniya obrazovaniya (Uchebno-metodicheskoye posobiye) [Socio-psycholo-gical aspects of the support of education (Teaching aid)].Yuzhno-Ural'skiy gosudarstvennyy gumanitarno-pedagogicheskiy universitet, Nauchnyy tsentr Rossiyskoy akademii obrazovaniya, Chelyabinsk, 210 p. (In Russian).
7. Balandina I.D., Moskvitina T.N., Yuzdova L.P. & Nikitina Ye.Yu. (2019), “Mastering toponyms by Students-Foreigners while studying a Language (On the material of the Russian and English Languages)”. VI International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference “Social Sciences & Arts SGEM 2019” (Ancient Science. Archaeology, history, philosophy, language and linguistics, health policy and services), Vienna, Austria, April 11-14, vol. 6, no. 2.1, pp. 221–228. (Scopus).
8. Efremenko L.V. (2018), Izucheniye bilingvizma na sovremennom etape i osobennosti detskogo bilingvizma [The study of bilingualism at the present stage and features of children's bilingualism]. Vestnik kostromskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, Seriya “Pedagogika. Psikhologiya. Sotsiokinetika”, 24, 3, 178‒180. (In Russian).