E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. In modern conditions, the timely identification of factors affecting the financial results and the effectiveness of the project-oriented agglomeration as a whole, and the subsequent development of managerial decisions contribute to improving the quality of activities, increasing profitability.
Materials and methods. Both vertical and horizontal analysis was carried out, as well as an assessment of business activity, the duration of the operational and financial cycles, the financial stability of the company and a factor analysis of return on equity. The fac-tors that influence the optimization of leverage were considered, as well as an in-dicator assessment of the effectiveness of production activities was carried out for a group of indicators: an assessment of the turnover of current assets, an as-sessment of profitability, a SWOT analysis and identification of risks of a de-crease in performance. In the process of choosing the optimal source of financing, both quantitative and qualitative indicators of resource availability were evaluat-ed, and a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the financing channels was car-ried out, which was used to calculate the degree of their reliability. An indicator assessment of the effectiveness of production activities was carried out according to the criterion of minimizing the level of risks of entrepreneurial activity.
Results. The concept of indicator evaluation of the effectiveness of the project-oriented agglomeration for groups of indicators has been developed.
Discussion. The advantages of using indicator indicators to improve performance are empha-sized.
Development of an algorithm for monitoring performance and development of management decisions. The final stage in the formation of the effectiveness of the project-oriented agglomeration is the monitoring of performance indicators, which are profitability indicators.
Expansion of the dealer network of the project-oriented agglomeration and the range of its services. According to the results of a study analyzing the effectiveness of the project-oriented agglomeration, the results showed the problem of low profitability. The reason for this was an ineffective pricing policy, an underestimation of the price for participation in government contracts, and a high share of variable costs in the cost of production. It is possible to solve these problems by introducing specialized groups of stakeholders - the activities of dealerships that sell road equipment not only under government contracts, but also for business.
Conclusion. The research goal has been achieved - practical recommendations have been developed aimed at improving the efficiency of the project-oriented agglomeration. Suggested recommendations for expanding dealer services and changing pricing policies for project-oriented agglomeration for the planning period.
Efficiency; Project-oriented agglomeration; managerial decision; The monitoring of performance indicators; Pricing policy; The groups of stakeholders; Performance evaluation
A model of indicator assessment of the effectiveness of the activity of a project-oriented agglomeration and a universal algorithm for its application have been developed;
The methodology proposed in the work is based on a model of the indicator efficiency of the activity of a project-oriented agglomeration, built according to the basic principles of the concept;
The proposed methodology leads to indicators of profitability to improve performance.
1. Prosvirina I.I. & Proskurin V.V. (2016), Optimizaciya kapitala predpriyatiya putem minimizacii urovnya finansovyh riskov po dannym buhgalterskoj otchetnosti [Optimization of enterprise capital by minimizing the level of financial risk according to financial statements]. Nauchno-analiticheskij ehkonomicheskij zhurnal, 9 (10), 3. (In Russian).
2. Khabibullina L.R. & Yangirov A.V. (2017), Kapital predpriyatiya i optimizaciya ego struktury [Capital of the enterprise and optimization of its structure]..Nauchno-prakticheskie issledovaniya, 1 (1), 33–39. (In Russian).
3. Kovalev V.V. (2015), Vvedenie v finansovyj menedzhment [Introduction to financial management]. Finansy i statistika, 32, 768. (In Russian).
4. Gerasimenko OA & Molokova V.I. (2017), Struktura kapitala i vozmozhnosti ee optimizacii [Capital structure and the possibility of its optimization]. Innovacionnaya nauka, 3, 154–157. (In Russian).
5. Gubanova E.V. (2017) Optimizaciya struktury kapitala organizacii [Optimization of the organization's capital structure]. Vestnik Voronezhskogo instituta ehkonomiki i social'nogo upravleniya, 1, 19–24. (In Russian).
6. Gubanova E.V. & Orlovtseva O.M. (2016), Mnogokriterial'naya ocenka ehffektivnosti deyatel'nosti organizacii po dannym buhgalterskoj (finansovoj) otchetnosti [Multi-criteria evaluation of the effectiveness of the organization according to the accounting (financial) statements]. Manuscript. 80 p. (In Russian).
7. Davydova L.V. & Ilminskaya S.A. (2015), Osobennosti formirovaniya struktury kapitala predpriyatiya [Features of the formation of the capital structure of the enterprise]. Finansy i kredit, 47, 42–51. (In Russian).
8. Kirillov Yu.V. & Nazimko E.N. (2015), Reshenie mnogokriterial'noj zadachi optimizacii struktury kapitala [Solution of the multicriteria problem of capital structure optimization]. Ehkonomicheskij analiz: teoriya i praktika, 28 (331), 55–65. (In Russian).
9. Pinyaeva A.E. (2016), Optimizaciya struktury kapitala predpriyatiya [Optimization of the capital structure of the enterprise]. Politics, economics and innovation.Politika, ehkonomika i innovacii, 8 (10), 16. (In Russian).
10. Shokhina L.S., Brykina O.V. (2017), Optimizaciya struktury zaemnogo kapitala predpriyatiya [Optimization of the structure of borrowed capital of an enterprise]. Finansovyj vestnik, 2 (37), 26–33. (In Russian).