E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The article discusses and analyzes in detail the system of extracurricular (educational) activities of the curator at various stages of training and education of students, as well as the main directions and forms of work of the curator. The changes that have occurred in the activities of the modern curator are listed. A detailed analysis of the curator's activities at the present stage is given, and its main functions and tasks are listed.
Materials and methods. To study the activities of the curator of the academic group, a survey of students was conducted at the South Ural state University for the Humanities at the Higher school of physical culture and sports. The study involved 112 students from the first to the fifth year. Students were asked three questions:
Do you need a curator?
What problems does the curator help you solve?
What would happen if your group didn't have a curator?
After the survey, the results were processed using mathematical statistics to calculate the percentage of respondents.
Results. The results of a sociological survey are presented, reflecting the opinion of the subjects about the role of the curator in the educational process. The article presents various effective forms of curator's work with students.
Discussion. Students want to see their curator decent, responsible and conscientious, showing respect for the student's personality, as well as active, sincere and honest, tolerant (tolerant) to the shortcomings of other people.
Conclusion. The Institute of curators of academic groups has a serious educational potential and can be considered as an actual innovative resource of modern higher education, contributing to the training of a highly professional specialist, competitive, ready for creative growth and innovation, with qualities and properties that are in demand in the market, able to set and achieve personally significant goals that contribute to the development of the country's economy.
Academic group curator; Students; Educational activities; Psychological and pedagogical support; Educational process; Forms of work; Sociological survey; Work system; Competence.
The curator of the academic group is a key figure in the process of educating students;
University students have expectations about the curator, in particular the curator must be a decent person who sets an example for other people;
In the process of learning students have the need for help and advice from the supervisor.
1. Alieva L.V. & Rudenko I.V. (2013), Vneuchebnaja dejatel'nost' vuza — prostranstvo polisub#ektnogo vospitanija [Extracurricular activities of the University-the space of polysubject education]. Sbornik nauchnyh trudov “Vospitanie studenchestva: pedagogicheskij poisk” [Collection of scientific papers “Education of students: Pedagogical search”]. Izdatel'stvo “Akademija”, Moscow, 100 p. (In Russian).
2. Kalinina T.V. & Patrikeeva Je.G. & Truhmanova E.N. (2020), Gotovnost' pedagoga k vospitatel'noj rabote v uslovijah vuzovskogo obrazovanija [Teacher's readiness for educational work in the conditions of higher education] Koncept, 2, 55–68 (In Russian).
3. Titova G.Ju. (2011), Rol' kuratora studencheskoj gruppy v organizacii vospitatel'noj raboty v vuze [The role of the curator of the student group in the organization of educational work at the University] Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 10, 82-84 (In Russian).
4. Kalimullina O.A. (2011), Kuratorstvo kak faktor uspeshnoj adaptacii studentov [Curatorship as a factor of successful adaptation of students]. Vestnik Kazanskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta kul'tury i iskusstv, 3, 25–27 (In Russian).
5. Kravcova L.M. (2018), Model' razvitija professional'noj gotovnosti bakalavra fizicheskoj kul'tury k vneurochnoj dejatel'nosti [Model of development of professional readiness of a bachelor of physical culture for extracurricular activities] Fizicheskaja kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 5, 11 (In Russian).
6. Gnatyshina E.A. (2019), Professional'naja samoidentifikacija prepodavatelja pedagogicheskoj vysshej shkoly: cennosti i motivacija [Professional self-identification of a teacher at a pedagogical higher school: values and motivation] Vestnik Cheljabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 2, 70-87. DOI: 10.25588/CSPU.2019.69.43.005. (In Russian).
7. Ermakova N.V. (2018), K voprosu o dejatel'nosti kuratora v vysshej shkole [On the issue of curator activity in higher education]. Uchenyye zapiski Orlovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, Serija “Gumanitarnye i social'nye nauki”, 4 (81), 317–319 (In Russian).
8. Chief Edr. Kodzhaspirova I.M. (2000), Pedagogicheskij slovar' [Pedagogical dictionary]. Moscow, 175 p. (In Russian).
9. Zagvjazinskij V.I. (2012), Pedagogika [Pedagogy] Izdatel'skij centr “Akademija”, Moscow, 352 p. (In Russian).
10. Rubinshtejn M.M. (2004), Problema uchitelja [The problem of teacher]. Academia, Moscow, 172 p. (In Russian).
11. Karagodskaja Ju.S. & Ustinova N.P. (2018), Iskusstvo byt' kuratorom [The art of being a curator]. Gumanitarnye i social'nye nauki, 6, 339–345 (In Russian).
12. Zajnullina L.N. (2009), Sovershenstvovanie vospitatel'noj dejatel'nosti kuratora studencheskoj gruppy na diagnosticheskoj osnove (Dissertacija na soiskanie uchenoj stepeni kandidata pedagogicheskih nauk) [Improving the educational activities of the curator of the student group on a diagnostic basis (Dissertation for the degree of candidate of pedagogical Sciences)]. Kazan', 131 p. (In Russian).
13. Bogacheva E.A. (2019), Sovremennyj imidzh kuratora studencheskoj gruppy [The modern image of the curator of the student group]. Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta, Seriya “Filosofiya. Psikhologiya. Pedagogika”, 3, 339–343 (In Russian).
14. Djatchenko L.Ja. (2012), Kurator — osnova upravlenija universitetom [Curator-the Foundation of University management]. Studenchestvo. Dialogi o vospitanii, 1, 5–6 (In Russian).