E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The article substantiates the relevance of creating and developing methods of text interpretation using a comparative method of analysis. The purpose of the article is to determine the place of comparative analysis as a technique in the structure of the semantic and stylistic method of studying a literary text, to suggest its typology and to show the ways of its practical application in schools and universities in the study of humanitarian disciplines of philological orientation.
Materials and methods. The main research methods are the analysis of scientific literature, as well as diagnostic methods that include observation, description, conversation, questionnaires, and testing.
Results. A method of using comparative text analysis as a technique that expands the possibilities of semantic research has been developed. The results are applied in the practice of the study subjects "Linguistic text analysis", "Cultural linguistics", "Practical grammar", "Rhetoric" at the philological faculty as well as courses on preparing students to OGE and EGE on the Russian language and to the linguistic Olympics profile.
Discussion. The method of using the comparative method as a way to expand interpretive capabilities in text analysis has its own specifics depending on factors: a) the nature of the audience (age, level of philological training, proficiency in other languages); b) the aspect of consideration due to the General goals of the scientific discipline and the specific topic of the lesson; C) the chosen type of comparative method. All issues related to the typological heterogeneity of the comparison method need further discussion and development.
Conclusion. Comparison as a method of text analysis is an effective way for the interpreter to update the meanings expressed by certain language means. Comparison with similar, but not identical entities semantic, linguistic fact gets in the eyes of the researcher motivation due to a number of subjective and objective factors of text formation.
Text analysis; Comparative analysis; Perception; Understanding; Interpretation
The place and role of comparative analysis in the system of methods for studying the ideological and artistic content and aesthetics of the text is determined;
A typology of comparative analysis of the text aimed at studying the ideological and artistic content and stylistic features of works is proposed;
Shows specific ways to use the method of comparison in the practice of teaching disciplines of the philological cycle.
1. Adaeva O.B. & Ivanenko G.S. (2019), Ot celepolaganiya k usloviyam realizacii: o koncepcii kursa russkogo yazyka v shkole [From goal setting to implementation conditions: about the concept of the Russian language course at school]. Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 10, 14-20. (In Russian).
2. Ivanenko G.S. (2018), Opredelenie pozicii avtora: pyat' etapov kognitivnogo processa dekodirovki informacii [Defining the author's position: five stages of the cognitive process of information decoding]. Filologicheskij klass, 4 (54), 117-123. (In Russian).
3. Babenko L.G. (2004), Lingvisticheskij analiz hudozhestvennogo teksta. Teoriya i praktika (uchebnik, praktikum) [Linguistic analysis of a literary text. Theory and practice (Textbook,Workshop)] Flinta; Nauka, Moscow, 496 p. (In Russian).
4. Bolotnova N.S. (2007), Filologicheskij analiz teksta [Philological analysis of the text]. Flinta; Nauka, Moscow, 530 p. (In Russian).
5. Nikolina N.A. (2007), Filologicheskij analiz teksta (uchebnoye posobiye dlya studentov vysshykh pedagogicheskikh uchebnykh zavedeniy) [Philological analysis of the text (a textbook for students of higher pedagogical educational institutions)]. Izdatel'skij centr “Akademiya”, Moscow, 272 p. (In Russian).
6. Belova N.A. (2008), Filologicheskij analiz hudozhestvennogo teksta: realizaciya integracii lingvisticheskogo i literaturovedcheskogo podhodov v shkole (uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie) [Philological analysis of a literary text: implementation of the integration of linguistic and literary approaches in school (Educational and methodological guide)]. Mordovskiy gosudarstvennyy universitet, Saransk, 205 p. (In Russian).
7. Shcherba L.V. (1957), Opyty lingvisticheskogo tolkovaniya stihotvorenij. II. “Sosna” Lermontova v sravnenii s ee nemeckim prototipom (izbrannye raboty po russkomu yazyku) [Experiments of linguistic interpretation of poems. II. Lermontov's “Pine” in comparison with its German prototype (Selected works on the Russian language)]. Akademiya nauk SSSR. Gosudarstvennoye uchebno-pedagogicheskoye izdatel'stvo Ministerstva prosveshcheniya RSFSR, Moscow, pp. 97–109. (In Russian).
8. Konopel'ko I.P. (2019), Sopostavitel'nyj analiz v issledovanii i prepodavanii yazyka [Comparative analysis in language research and teaching]. Izdatel'stvo OOO “Ritm”, Voronezh, 226 p. (In Russian).
9. Kupina N.A. (1980), Lingvisticheskij analiz hudozhestvennogo teksta (uchebnoye posobiye dlya studentov-zaochnikov V kursa fakul'teta yazyka i literatury pedagogicheskikh institutov) [Linguistic analysis of a literary text (A textbook for part-time students of the 5th year of the faculty of language and literature of pedagogical institutes)]. Prosveshchenie, Moscow, 78 p. (In Russian).
10. Kupina N.A. (2003), Filologicheskij analiz hudozhestvennogo teksta: praktikum (uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov vuzov, obuchayushchihsya po spec. 032900 “Russkij yazyk i literatura”) [Philological analysis of a literary text: Practical course (Textbook for University students studying in the specialty 032900 “Russian language and literature”)]. Flinta; Nauka, Moscow, 405 p. (In Russian).
11. Kupina N.A. (2016), Filologicheskij analiz hudozhestvennogo teksta: praktikum [Philological analysis of a literary text: a workshop]. Flinta, Moscow, 408p. (In Russian).
12. Lotman Yu.M. (1998), Besedy o russkoj kul'ture. Byt i tradicii russkogo dvoryanstva (XVIII– nachalo XIX veka) [Conversations about Russian culture. Life and traditions of the Russian nobility (XVIII– early XIX century)]. St. Petersburg, 451 p. (In Russian).