E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The article is devoted to the topic of child -parent relations and the definition of the form of social organization in the family. The author of the study puts forward hypotheses -assumptions that modern children in the family return the leading role of the mother. The study analyzed the type of social organization in the modern family through the study of opinions using the questionnaire method. The results of the research allow us to develop guidelines for teachers working with different types of families.
Materials and methods. Theoretical methods include analysis of psychological and pedagogical literature, materials and publication of socio-psychological orientation. The study uses methods such as anonymous questionnaires. All questions in the questionnaire are formulated briefly, taking into account the active vocabulary of children corresponding to their age.
Results. The results of the study reflect the form of social organization in the family: how parental responsibilities are distributed between the father and mother, and who takes the leading position in the family, according to the child.
Discussion. It is established that modern children poorly distinguish the “parent” role from the role of the "head of the family". According to the results of the study, children are of the opinion that the modern family is characterized by a social organization – Patriarchy.
Conclusion. The obtained research results provide an opportunity to develop methodological recommendations for teachers working with different types of families.
Social Organization in the Family; Matriarchy; Patriarchy; Children; Relations between children and parents; Child's emotional attachment
It is revealed that children are influenced by gender stereotypes in choosing the head of the family;
According to the results of correlation analysis, it can be assumed that modern children do not distinguish the “parent” role from the role of the “head of the family”.
1. Shnejder D.B. (2006), Semejnaya psihologiya: Uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov [The family psychology: study guide for universities]. Akademicheskiy Proyekt, Moscow, Delovaya kniga, Yekaterinburg, 768 p. (In Russian).
2. Olifirovich N.I., Zinkevich-Kuzemkina T.A. & Velenta T.F. (2006), Psihologiya semejnyh krizisov [Psychology of family crises]. Izdatel`stvo «Rech», St. Petersburg, 360 p. (In Russian).
3. Sitnikov V.L. & Doeva L.I. (2016), Krosskulturnie osobennosti obrazov suprugov v soznanii mujchin i jenschin osetinskoi i russkoi nacionalnostei [Cross-cultural features of images of spouses in the minds of men and women of Ossetian and Russian nationalities]. Zhurnal «Uspehi sovremennoi nauki», 6, 103–108. (In Russian).
4. OON-jenschini (2020), Doklad OON-zhenshchiny “Progress zhenshchin mira v 2019-2020 godah: sem'i v menyayushchemsya mire” [Progress of the world`s women 2019-2020. Families in a changing world]. Available at: https://www.unwomen.org/en/digital-library/progress-of-the-worlds-women (Accessed: 16.06.2020). (In Russian).
5. Kon I.S. (2003), Rebenok i obschestvo [Child and society]. Izdatel`stvo «Akademiya», Moscow, 272 p. (In Russian).
6. Avdeeva A.V. (2012), «Vovlechennoe otcovstvo» v sovremennoi Rossii- strategii uchastiya v uhode za detmi» ["Engaged fatherhood" in modern Russia: strategies for participating in child care»]. Sociologicheskie issledovaniya, 11, 95-104. (In Russian).
7. Kuzmishina T.L. (2018), Materinskoe i otcovskoe otnoshenie k detyam mladencheskogo i doshkolnogo vozrasta. Psihologicheskie problemi sovremennoi semi [Maternal and paternal attitudes towards children of infancy and preschool age]. Sbornik materialov VIII Mejdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoy konferencii “Psikhologicheskiye problemy sovremennoy sem'I”, October 3-6, Moskva-Ekaterinburg-Zvenigorod) [Collection of materials of the VIII International scientific-practical conference “Psychological problems of a modern family”, October 3-6, 2018, Moscow-Yekaterinburg-Zvenigorod]. Moscow-Yekaterinburg-Zvenigorod, 142–148. ISBN 978-5-7186-1075-8. (In Russian).
8. Lotova I.P. (2017), Studencheskaya semya sovremennii portret harakteristika osnovnih problem i puti razresheniya [Student family: A modern portrait, characteristics of the main problems and ways to solve them]. Uchenyye zapiski Zabaykal'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 12, 3, 129–134. (In Russian).
9. Zaharova E.I., Karabanova O.A., Starostina Yu.A. & Dolgih A.G. (2019), Predstavleniya podrostkov o buduschem roditelstve v podrostkovom i yunosheskom vozraste [Representations of teenagers about the future of parenting in adolescence and young adulthood]. Rossiiskii psihologicheskii Zhurnal, 2, 103–122. (In Russian).