1. The article should be typed in Microsoft Word text editor in *format.doc or *.rtf font Times New Roman, 14 pt, interval – 1.5, all fields of 20 mm (abstract, keywords, bibliographic list-12 pt).
2. At the beginning of the article:
UDC and BBK;
– initials, surname, academic title, academic degree, place of work (indicating the city and country), ORCID (you need to register on the site http://orcid.org and get a personal number ORCID in the format number 0000-0000-0000), e-mail authors;
– abstract (150-200 words);
– main provisions (containing 3-5 items of the bulleted list, briefly reflecting the key results of the study).
3. The Text of the article is submitted in accordance with the following sections:
Introduction. Includes a relevance of the research, a literature review, a research problem, formulation some goals and objectives of the study.
Materials and methods. This section describes the process of the experiment, using techniques and equipment; provides detailed information about the target of research; indicates the sequence of research and justifies the choice of methods used (observation, survey, test, experiment, laboratory experience, analysis, modeling, learning and generalization, etc).
Discussion. Contains an interpretation of the results of the study, including:
– compliance of the results with the hypothesis of the study,
– limitations of research and generalization of its results,
– proposals for practical application,
– proposals for future research.
Conclusion. It contains a summary of the sections of the article without repeating the wording given in them.
4. The formulas and symbols contained in the article are placed in the text using the Microsoft Eguation formula editor.
5. Figures and tables should be placed in the text of the article, references to the figures in the text are required. Graphic images (pictures and photos) must also be submitted as separate JPEG files with a resolution of 300 dpi. In the diagrams, drawings use the additional Arial font.
6. Bibliographic list is made in compliance with all-Union State Standard 7.1-2003. The cited literature is given in the General list at the end of the article in the order of mention in the text. Bibliographic references in the text should be given in square brackets. If the link is given to a specific piece of the document text, the serial number and pages are specified in the reference. A comma separates the information. For example [10, p. 81].
The list of references should contain references to research sources (scientific articles, monographs), including foreign ones (Scopus, WoS) for the last 3-5 years (the base of citation of Scopus, WoS is indicated in brackets). In references to articles that have DOI, you should specify it after the bibliographic description of the source.
References to other types of sources (archival, normative, journalistic, reference, educational and methodical literature, dictionaries, dissertations, abstracts of dissertations) are made in the text of the article by footnotes (page numbering of references).
7. After the text of the article with the bibliographic list is information in English:
– initials, surname, academic title, academic degree, place of work (with city and country), ORCID, e-mail of authors;
– bibliography in English (References). The Harvard standard is used.
8. At the end of the article contact numbers, postal addresses of the authors are indicated.
9. The author signs a manuscript of the article: "The article is published for the first time" and the date.