E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The paper reveals the subject matter of ecosynergism principle being a backbone factor for integrating ecology and economics in education. The research substantiates the relevance of introducing environmental science into subject-oriented education at senior high school. Furthermore, the author proves the need for developing trainees’ correct attitude towards environmental and economic values and issues, which they will be able to adopt in their future professional activities.
Materials and methods.Methodological toolfor revealing the essence of the ecosynergism principle in education is the synergetic approach. Moreover, the research is based on certain practical procedures such as questionnaire surveys, observation, and statistical data processing.
Results. Firstly, trainees’ preferences in choosing specialization at senior high school are detected and analyzed in the paper. Secondly, the author explains the reasons for trainees’ choice. Thirdly, the bifurcation points of the economic ecologization of preparation at senior school and knowledge for resonant impact on personalities to form the ecological and economic value trainees’ orientations are investigated.
Discussion. The author emphasizes that ecosynergism requires parity and priority bifurcation interaction between ecological and economic experience to form the ecological and economic values.
Conclusion. It has been revealed that implementation of the ecosynergism provides the improvement of the ecological and economic quality training at senior high school, which affects the formation of value orientation.
pedagogical principle, ecosynergy, ecosynergism in education, integration, ecologization of ecological preparation, profile training, synergetic approach
- The research substantiates the relevance of the ecologization of economical preparation at senior profile training school and the need for trainees’ correct attitude towards ecological and economic values in their future profession;
- The paper reveals the subject matter of ecosynergism principle being a backbone factor for integrating ecological and economic education, which demands for parity and priority bifurcation cooperation process between ecological and economic experience leading to formation certain personal trainees’ orientations;
- The study indicates and analyzes choosing trainees’ reasons and preferences at training profile of high senior school;
- The author defines the bifurcation points of the economic ecologization of trainees’ preparation at profile senior school and their influence on the ecological and economic orientations’ formation efficiency.
1. Braun L.R. (2003) Ehkoechkonomika: kak sozdat’ ehkonomiku oberegayushchuyu planetu [Eco-economics: how to create the planet protecting economy] Moscow, Ves’ mir Publ. (In Russian).
2. Salamatov A.A. (2005) Teorija i praktika ehkologo-ehkonomicheskogo obrazovanija v profil’noj shkole [Theory and practice of ecological and economic education in profile school] Moscow, MGOU Publ. (In Russian).
3. Shimova A.I. (2004) Ehkologizaciya ehkonomicheskogo obrazovaniya v interesah ustojchivogo razvitiya [Ecologization of economic education for sustainable development] Minsk: Speech, Unipak Publ. 86–92. (In Russian).
4. Kuznecova A.I., Amend A.F., Salamatov A.A. (2011) Puti razvitiya obrazovaniya v aspekte realizacii nacional’noj obrazovatel’noj iniciativy “Nasha novaya shkola” [Ways of education development in the aspect of implementing the national education initiative “Our new school”] Professional’nyj project: idei, tekhnologii, rezul’taty. 2 (3), 32–41. (In Russian).
5. Dolgov V.I., Kryzhanovskaya N.V., Rokitskaya Yu.A., Salamatov A.A., Nurtdinova A.A., Zhakupova Ya.T. (2018) Interpersonal problems of younger adolescents. Espacios. 39 (5), 28. Available from: http://www.revistaespacios.com/a18v39n05/18390528.html (Accessed 21st April 2018).
6. Khusainov Z.A., Biktimirov N.M., Shigapova N.V. (2015) Environmental education of the younger generation. Asian Social Science. 11(11), 221–227.
7. Ivanova E.E., Veselova E.I., Mukharlyamova L.R. (2015) Some aspects of ecological and economic education in the process of studying geography in Pedagogical University. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 6 (13), 208–210.
8. Bogdanova V.P. (2015) Praktika realizacii ehkologo-ehkonomicheskogo obrazovaniya v obshcheobrazovatel’noj shkole [The practice of implementing ecological and economic education in the general education school] Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 6. Available from: URL: http://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=23837 (Accessed 21st April 2018). (In Russian).
9. Salamatov A.A. (2009) Teoreticheskij bazis koncepcii ehkologo-ehkonomicheskogo obrazovaniya v srednej shkole [Theoretical basis of the ecological and economic education concept in secondary school] Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 4, 121–134. (In Russian).
10. Haken H., Michailov A. (1993) Synergetics as a strategy to cope with complex systems. Interdisciplinary approach to nonlinear complex systems.Berlin, Heidelberg Publ., 5–11.
11. Andreev V.I. (2000) Pedagogika: ucheb. kurs dlya tvorcheskogo samorazvitiya [Pedagogy: course for creative self-development] Kazan, Centr innovaionnyh tekhnologij. (In Russian).
12. Vinenko V.G. (1997) Sinerdetika v shkole [Synergetics in school] Pedagogika. 2, 55–60.
13. Knyazeva E.N., Kurdyumova S.P. (1994) Sinergetika kak sredstvo integracii estestvennonauchnogo i gumanitarnogo obrazovaniya [Synergetics as integrational method of the natural and humanitarian education] Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii. 4, 31–36. (In Russian).
14. Kovalev A.M. (1999) Izmenyayushchijsya i samoorganizuyushchijsya mir [The changing and self-organizing world] Moscow, MGU Publ. Vol.2, 435. (In Russian).
15. Kapica S.P., Kurdyumova S.P., Malineckii G.G. (2003) Sinergetika i prognozy budushchego [Synergetics and prognoses of the future] Moscow, Editorial URSS Publ. 3. (In Russian).
16. Vesna M.A. (2001) Pedagogicheskaya sinergetika [Pedagogical synergetics] Kurgan, KGU Publ. (In Russian).
17. Vasil’kova V.V. (1999) Poryadok i haos v razvitii social’nyh sistem: sinergetika i teoriya social’noj samoorganizacii [Order and chaos in the development of social systems: synergetics and the theory of social self-organization] Saint Petersburg, Lan’ Publ. (In Russian).
18. Marchenkov P.E. (1993) Ob ehkologizacii ehkonomicheskoj teorii [About the ecologization of economic theory] Social’no-ehkologicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii: osnovnye napravleniya, principy, perspektivy: tezisy nauchno-prakticheskoi konferencii. Moscow, 110–111. (In Russian).
19. Amonashvili Sh.A., Zagvyazinskii V.I. (2000) Paritety, prioritety i akcenty v teorii i praktike obrazovaniya [Parities, priorities and accents in the theory and practice of education] Pedagogika. 2. (In Russian).
20. Zagvyazinskii V.I. (2001) Teoriya obucheniya: sovremennaya interpretaciya [Theory of Learning: Modern Interpretation] uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov vysshih pedagogicheskih uchebnyh zavedenii. Moscow, Akademia Publ. (In Russian).