E-mail: Send an e-mail
E-mail: Send an e-mail
Introduction. The article considers preschool children’s emotional-communicative development in musical activity.
Materials and methods. The main research methods involve retrospective analysis of psychological and pedagogical scientific literature; conceptual analysis and systematization on the problem of preschool children’s emotional-communicative development in musical activity.
Results. The study introduced a new concept of preschool children’s emotional-communicative development. The practical results include various types of musical activity in preschool children’s emotional-communicative development.
Discussion. Based on the research conducted, the authors conclude that preschool children’s emotional-communicative development manifested in 4 types of musical activity: perception of music, singing, musical-rhythmic activity, playing on children’s musical instruments.
Сonclusion. The study states that types of musical activity allow to increase level of preschool children’s emotional-communicative development.
musical activity, emotional-communicative development, preschool children
- The main components of preschool children’s emotional-communicative development have been determined;
- Types of preschool children’s musical activity and their influence on preschool children’s emotional-communicative development have been presented.
1. Kulikova O.L. (2011) Razvitie kommunikativnyh umenij doshkol’nikov v muzykal’no igrovoi deyatel’nosti[Development of communicative skills of preschool children in music-playing activity] Yaroslavskij pedagogicheskij vestnik. 1, 251–254.(In Russian).
2. Izotova E.I., Nikiforova E.V. (2004) Emocional’naya sfera rebyonka: Teoria i praktika[Emotional sphere of the child: Theory and practice] Moscow, Akademiya Publ. (In Russian).
3. Zalar K., Kordes U., Kafol B.S. (2015) The Role of Children’s Musical Instruments in Communication with Musical Language. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 197, 1326–1334. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.07.407
4. Spiro N., Himberg T. (2016) Analysing change in music therapy interactions of children with communication difficulties. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 371, 1693. DOI: 10.1098/rstb.2015.0374
5. Hawkins S., Cross I., Ogden R. (2013) Communicative interaction in spontaneous music and speech. Music, language and interaction. London: College Publication.
6. Cross I. (2014) Music and communication in music psychology. Psychology of Music. 42, 809–819. DOI:10.1177/0305735614543968
7. Himberg T. (2014) Interaction in musical time (doctoral thesis). DOI: 10.17863/CAM.15930.
8. HolckU. (2004) Turn-taking in music therapy with children with communication disorders. British Journal of Music Therapy. 18, 45–54. DOI:10.1177/135945750401800203
9. Kirnarskaya D.K. (2004) Psihologiya special’nyh sposobnostej. Muzykal’nye sposobnosti [Psychology of special abilities. Musical abilities] Moscow, Talanty XXI veka. (In Russian).
10. Orlov G.A. (1992) Drevo muzyki [The Tree of Music] Moscow, Sovetskij kompozitor Publ. (In Russian).
11. Volchegorskaya E.Yu., Nogina O.N. (2010) Muzykal’no intonacionnaya model’ kak sredstvo aktivizacii produktivnoj deyatel’nosti detei [Musical-intonational model as a means of activating the productive activity of children] Nachal’naya shkola plyus Do i Posle. 10, 36–40. (In Russian).
12. Asaf’ev B.V. (1971) Muzykal’naya forma kak process[Musical form as a process] Leningrad, Muzyka. (In Russian).
13. Dzhalagoniya L.A. (2001) Vzaimosvyaz’ rechi i muzyki kak form chelovecheskogo obshc’eniya [Interrelation of speech and music as forms of human communication] Voprosy psihologii. 1, 130–134. (In Russian).
14. Medushevskij V.V. (1976) O zakonomernostyah i sredstvah hudozhestvennogo vozdejstviya muzyki [On the regularities and means of artistic influence of music] Moscow, Muzyka Publ. (In Russian).
15. Radynova O.P., Katinena A.I., Palavandishvili M.L. (1994) Muzykal’noe vospitanie doshkol’nikov[Musical education of preschool children] Moscow, Vlados Publ. (In Russian).
16. Kozyrskaya I.N., Nizhegorodova L.A. (2016) Razvitie ehmocional’noj sfery doshkol’nikov sredstvami muzykoterapii [Development of the emotional sphere of preschool children by means of music therapy] Nauchno-metodicheskij zhurnal “Koncept”. Vol. 15, 166–1170. Available from: http://e-koncept.ru/2016/96150.htm (Accessed 20th May 2018). (In Russian).
17. Kartushina M.Yu. (2010) Vokal’no horovaya rabota v detskom sadu[Vocal-choral work in kindergarten] Moscow, Skriptorij-2003 Publ. (In Russian).
18. Zacepin M.B. (2006) Muzykal’noe vospitanie v detskom sadu: programma i metodicheskie rekomendacii[Musical education in kindergarten: program and methodical recommendations] Moscow, Mozaika-Sintez Publ. (In Russian).
19. Burenina A.I. (2004) Kommunikativnye tanci-igry dlya detej [Communicative dancing games for children: Textbook. Allowance] Saint Petersburg, Muzykal’naya palitra. (In Russian).
20. Tyutyunnikova T. (1983) Chto takoe “Shul’verk K.Orfa [What is «Schulverk» by K. Orfa] Doshkol’noe vospitanie. 3, 129–134. (In Russian).